Battle Nations

Gather resources, build your army, conquer!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
MobilizedTiger
Noob
Noob
Hey, I'm Tiger and a friend of mine told me about this server recently and i though id give it a try. I started to look through the strategy games section of the forums and noticed one of my favorite Base style games didn't have a thread so i thought id make one. To start off Battle Nations is a Base style strategy game for IOS, Android, and now Steam! Through out the game you follow the story line while building up your base and army. Your a caption in the empires army going out to the frontier in search of uranium. you then run into problems with raider, the silver wolves, and even raptors and mammoths. All of this is tied together with a fantastic story line, with more than imaginative charters. There is a pvp aspect to the game, along with a guild / clan feature. (I don't use the pvp aspect very often.) Along with that you can add friends which you can help out with there building or raid / occupy them. (Supply's aren't taken from them, while occupy doesn't let them change there building on/off status) To keep the game interesting new units are added and the level cap is bumped up every so often. The game also has guild events called boss strikes. (One happens to be going on right now, lol) Boss strikes make use of the Guild feature by having set tiers of prizes for a certain amount of boss strike points.
Boss strike points are earned by donating supply's to the strike (This week its lumber.), or defeating enemy units in the Strike. Prizes range from supply to units to nano pods.(here comes the unfun part) You might have notice i said nano pods but didn't list any other, that's because nano pods are a premium currency.(Meaning buy-able with real life money) This game could be called Freemium or pay-to-play. But wait dont leave yet because its not pay-to-play. I have many nano pod building, and units that i got from the Boss strike and from seasonal events and even the story. So to wrap it up for now this is a great game (in my opinion) and scince its on mobile and pc every one should try it and give it a week or two, to get to know the really game not the tutorial. here a link to z2's website the developer of the game and a few other good ones. http://z2.com/game/battle-nations/
MobilizedTiger
Noob
Noob
Hey Guys, Just wanted to let you know the Secret Vault is back for the next 5 days this time offering the Ancient Sentry, Mechanized Trooper, Blood Ninja, and the M2014 Laser Gunner as well as the Raider Recruit, Guerrilla and Brutalizer Tank as other possible units. Ill Post what i get later today or tomorrow! :)
MobilizedTiger
Noob
Noob
I got 2 Ancient Sentry along with the mech trooper, got really lucky, post what you get if you do get anything!
CodePro1.0
Noob
Noob
I have looked into getting Battle Nations. However, I kind of heard bad reviews about the rates you receive nano pods. Do you think the game is worth downloading? Can you slowly get more nano pods? I would like to hear your opinion.

~CodePro1.0~
MobilizedTiger
Noob
Noob
Totally, During mission you get 2-5 depending on mission and every time your rank up you get 1, i know not that much. but heres where you get tons.... Boss Strikes and holidays, last boss strike i got 90 nano pods along with unit rewards, holidays you get around 100 if you complete the event. space needed for ios and android is a lot though, id try it out on steam if you don't have space. Also feel free to ask any other questions!
MobilizedPanda
Noob
Noob
I also Have this game and recommend getting it, to get the best units the key is to get into a good guild.
MobilizedTiger
Noob
Noob
Sadly Back in june they announced that they could no longer support battle nation and would be closing it, the final day is 9/20/16 and then the severs go offline. This is a sad thing to see a great game end, mostly due to Z2Live being acquired by the King family of games (ie. Candy Crush people) and king then being bought by Activision (ie Almost every game).