Mass Effect 2 Help?

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Calling all gamers!

I need help.

If you've ever played ME2 then you know that (SPOILERS) it is possible and likely that someone/everyone in your group will die in the end.

I am currently playing through the game for the first time and I am wondering if any one out there who has played this game before can help me in ensuring that all of my group stays alive? The internet has not proven a helpful tool.

Thanks!
This is my signature
Wintercross
a late reply, but to keep your crew safe, you basically have to do everything, you have to complete all the personal side quests for each member, and get all the possible upgrades for your ship.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thanks!

I actually ended up doing that anyway because I am just that anal about my open world video games and I don't like leaving quests or loot un-finished.

So, by happenstance I was able to keep them all alive. Which is nice because now I plan on getting ME3.
This is my signature
l5rfox
Noob
Noob
You got lucky, it's not only a matter of doing all the loyalty missions and buying all the upgrades, you also have to pick the right people for the tasks during the assault at the end, and you need to meet a threshold of combat capability in the second group while you do the final push.