Crowfall videos + open beta (free tests) info

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
JamesGoblin
Noob
Noob
It's a kind of MMO/RTS crossover, this is how the game looks like at the moment (have mercy,very early tests + all is player made raw footage!):

-Siege & voxel destruction tests, "Death in the Rubble" (might be NSFW due to couple "rough" words here and there, typical PvP stuff):

-Confessor (ranged fire DPS):

- Ranger (stealth, traps), some messy PvP:

Access to current alpha tests is kinda expensive, but there will be open beta i.e. free tests "this winter" - just registering on the site is enough for access.

PS for anyone curious about details, it's PvP MMO with voxel building and destruction ("Game of Thrones meets Eve Online") scheduled for launch this December, but no way they'll make it that soon - it will be sometime 2017. I guess it's IGN Wiki is the best quick intro, also this Imgur album can come handy.
JamesGoblin
Noob
Noob
"The Big World" testing started - maps are growing bigger and, besides combat, there's crafting and harvesting. Here's preview by TheLazyPeon:

...and some combat footage by ItsZiz:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Hmm... looking at the Web site, looks like the game is heavy on PVP elements. Combine that with no native Mac support, and they've lost my interest already.