No Man's Sky

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Hello Everybody! I'm not sure how many of you know about a new game for the PS4 coming next June (I know that's a long time but I'm too excited) The game is called No Man's Sky. You are a person that lives in a galaxy with many unexplored planets. You can get resources to make spaceships and weapons and explore more planets. 18 Quintilian planets to be exact!( that's 18,000,000,000,000,000,000!) Space pirates can come and attack you, you can take place in war, you can explore just about anything you can see.
I'm not sure how many of you are excited but I can't wait!
I literally do nothing
Wintercross
Yeah I've been watching it since it was first announced and it looks very promising.

To be honest, I am pretty excited to see one of my favourite genres, 'Space Sim' making a comeback of late.

I will probably be picking up a copy of No Man's Sky at launch, I'm quite keen to play it.
JamesGoblin
Noob
Noob
Here's couple videos...the game looks very good, but I wonder about it's actual gameplay and content!? You know, for how long will we be able to play it, once we burn out on exploration and discoveries!?

micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
From what I know, exploring is the one of the only things you do. Exploring, Fighting, and Trading are your 3 basic jobs. I'm not sure if you can actually run out of discoveries, because everything is generated it's always going to be something different.
And we also don't know what happens when you get to the center of the universe... maybe some more gameplay?
I literally do nothing
Green_outlaw
Noob
Noob
Two questions is it multi player and is it on Xbox one
Odazz
Noob
Noob
Green_outlaw wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:15 am Two questions is it multi player and is it on Xbox one
It is on XBox One and it technically has multiplayer but I personally wouldn't recommend playing this game unless you like to grind for resources that only make grinding for resources easier. The multiplayer isn't done well and while it technically has an unlimited amount of possible discoveries everything becomes very similar really quickly.
Joshua19
Noob
Noob
Just so you guys know, they added proper multiplayer to nomans sky.

You can now play with your friends and even play creative!
greyhoundexile
Noob
Noob
How good is No Man's Sky? I would probably be getting it on PC but I also have Xbox. I've heard it is a great building game and has improved greatly since its initial release.