Watch_Dogs

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
blacksinow
So, what do you all think about this game? I like it, but it isn't Ubi's best work, but it is their most interesting work I think.
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
It was a fantastic concept, and it's nice to see some fresh concepts in the game. The downside is that their pioneering has left them to neglect some of the more important details. Like functioning railroads.

My personal favorite bug is the complete lack of a maritime police force.

[Insert witty afterthought here]
blacksinow
Funny you should say that, water is how I avoid the police 8/10 times.
itsakitten
Noob
Noob
I have yet to try this game out, but I hear from a friend that has been playing it a lot that it's like a modern-day Assassins' Creed game, so that's encouraging. I was thinking it would be more GTA style, so that alone makes me want to try it, and frankly, she has really good taste in gaming, so i'd probably try it just on her reccomendation alone. I think i'll wait for xmas to roll around and catch it when it's on sale, but the wait might kill me! xD
blacksinow
Don't buy this game for 60.00 it isn't worth it. Let Ubisoft get a few patches in and hopefully, they will fix some of my gripes. For example, where in black flag, you could actually filter the world map, you cannot in Watch Dogs to find things that are hard to find (like hideouts). The total lack of a proper world map is what bothers me the most. The story is kind've bland the difficulty scaling made me go "WTH?!" It's a good game, but not worth 4 or 5 stars.