Castle Clash

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
SkylerKnopp
Noob
Noob
Hello Everyone!
I'm glad a group of fellow christians have formed a site like this :)
I've been playing a game on my Android Ultra called Castle Clash, and I'm wondering what you guys think of that game. It's a free app, and it's quite fun.
I recently deleted it from my phone because some of the female characters in the game were inappropriately dressed (which seems to be very common among fantasy game apps), and also it was taking up a lot of time. But I may reinstall it at some point, depending on how I feel after praying and consulting christians like yourselves.
zekesnack
Are you human?: Yes!
I played it for a relatively short time and found that it was dreadfully unbalanced. Once you achieve lvl 60+ heros and a powerful troops is it simple to 3-star any base. I did not notice any in appropriate dress however as I said I played for a short time on an iPod touch so the Characters appear quite small on my screen.
Oh no you didn't!

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson

This reminds me of Minecraft builds.

The Guild is here...
FloatingNose
Noob
Noob
not a big fan of it...