Elder Scrolls Anthology

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
bocag1393
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Has anyone else seen this? The 5 Elder Scrolls games plus all the dlc. Maps for every game and as well as the disk versions you get Steam codes for Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. At $80 the price is kinda steep but in my opinion well worth it.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
great games haven't paid attention to their prices or dlc prices to see if it's a good deal or not
cvhack
Noob
Noob
As far as prices go, I can do one better... Amazon has it for 73.49. After some looking between Steam and Amazon, Amazon has the better prices. That said, even after Skyrim Legendary ($40) and Oblivion GOTY ($20), you've hit $60. Skipping morrowind momentarily...the first two games can be downloaded for free from Bethesda's site here.

The dealbreaker is Morrowind. Steam beat Amazon this time with the GOTY version for $20. So basically, assuming no other sales/better prices (I got Oblivion GOTY for 7.50 on steam a while back), the Anthology is a good deal. However, if you don't want to play Morrowind, buy the other games separate, and save yourself ~$14.

These prices are assuming a PC gamer.