Looking for a sex/nudity free PC RPG.

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
FatimaConsecration13
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hi guys,
I'm looking for an RPG to play on my new PC that does not contain anything that a guy in his late teens would find provocative. So no sex, nudity, revealing/tight dresses and the like. :oops:
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Guild Wars 2 is pretty decent in that respect, though you can remove armor it's not recommended if you want to survive in battle :)
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
I was seriously considering telling you to Google "sex free rpg." Then I remembered that we're on the internet. XD

Try Rogue Legacy on Steam. The Ys series (yes, Ys) is also pretty fun and not too expensive on Steam either.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Skyrim (And the other elder scroll games) is pretty clean about it. Female armor is comparable to male armor, if that's one of your requirements. A couple characters might show a little skin, but not terribly sexual.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regarding the Elder Scrolls there are references to sexuality in some of the books (The Lusty Argonian Maid)
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I forgot about that one. Never did collect the full series. Still have a couple to go.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

FatimaConsecration13
Noob
Noob
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately games like The Elder Scrolls have certain issues. Just out of interest (and I know it's off topic) do you know of any sex/nudity free horror/really scary games? I've been looking for those for a while but they all seem to have problems with them.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Have you checked out the Penumbra games?

http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/inde ... 5-penumbra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/inde ... requiem-pc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/inde ... -plague-pc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Alan Wake was great. Not the scariest from a shock level but I'd still place it firmly as horror.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
It's more to display a concept than anything, but SLENDER: The Eight Pages isn't half bad.

Also, Left 4 Dead is a must.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic I & II are pretty alright, you can of course take of the armour but that's not really a good idea because you would die a lot. Other than that, i don't think that there is any other sexually immoral things in the game. However i am not 100% sure. Sorry.
This is my signature
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
On a fun point, if you read the title a certain way, it looks like the OP is looking for a free PC RPG about sex and nudity. hhehehe.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
I thought that when i first saw it ArchAngel, i was like "WHAT!? Why on earth do they want that?"
Then silly old me read it a second time and i stopped freaking out. =P
This is my signature
blind illusion
Noob
Noob
I totally reccomend the deus ex series, its set in the future and from what I see there is no offensive nudity or sexual content.
blind illusion
Noob
Noob
Elder scrolls is pretty safe too.