Star Wars: The Old Republic

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Finally, this game is going free to play.

Anyone interested in playing this? Maybe form a guild?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
suppose we can give it a whirl...
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
I'm game!
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
i have it already. Suppose i could help anyone out if they wanted.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Nax
Noob
Noob
I have always loved star wars and i bought this game when it released. I loved it. Played it every day, but I don't think that the Lord likes that game because of the content. Its occult (force powers, force in general), dont have biblical moral standard ( I understand that no games barely have that, but it should be as little as possible. Beware of worldliness.), the form of violence that the Lord doesn't approve.
I played the dark side and well, I couldn't play that game with good consience. Same situation with counter strike.
I tried the Jedi's also and I didn't feel anything on my consience there. Still, we gotta measure the games up against the Bible. Let's set a standard to what we choose to feed our minds with.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
I always had a hard time playing the Dark side in the Old Republic games XD
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Skelliglas
Noob
Noob
I tried the free trial to this last week. It makes me sad that they didn't just make a new KOTOR :(
Well that's the love of money for ya.
mxlpx
Noob
Noob
Tried this for awhile. Friends dropped out though and it wasn't as much fun after that.
Khan
Noob
Noob
Hello.

I'am a 7 months old christian and 27 years ol man from Turkey who play SWTOR in legions of lettow (eu) server. :)
Being a christian in Turkey is hard enough and i have several health problems but thanks to the Lord i am ok after joined to the belief.And MMORPGs are my understanding of having casual and relaxing time.I was playin Eve online for a long time and WoW too.But both games made me kinda sick.
Now i am playing SWTOR as i have said.I dont feel comfortable playing with empire characters because of their "mean" image.And at that point , i realize the words in marcus 7:14-16. I decided to play only with republic side while i wont be caring the "force" idea too much.I just take it like "light side: logic-patiance" "dark side: greediness-anger".I hope i made my point clear.

My characters name in that server is Catus.Or if you wish to form a guild in a USA server i will try to join to you.Or if you have any MMORPG suggestions i am open to them.

Thank you for letting this forum make me feel comfortable with gaming.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome Khan!