World of Warcraft

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I don't know why, but I woke up, and found a Scroll of Resurrection in my inbox.

Guess I'll be coming back now.. :x

Anyone still play?
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I kicked the drug years ago. But have fun. I have friends that still play though.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I'm not really into WoW I like I was during Vanilla and TBC. I skipped out on WOTLK and played off and on during Cata. I can't get addicted to this game anymore, to be honest with you.

I was addicted before because I wanted to explore everything. Now you just sit in Stormwind, waiting for your queue to pop up.
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I know exactly what you mean. I'm in the same boat. I just got burnt out on it. Plus if you are not on every day, you don't get your daily stuff which means you get lesser gear, which means your guild doesnt want to use you for anything. It started feeling like a job after I got home from work lol.

I worked the Auction House like a boss though.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I played it for about 20 minutes on my new level 80 Gnome rogue. Got really sick of doing the quest grind again.

Rerolled as an uninstall wizard. :lol:
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Krytae wrote: Rerolled as an uninstall wizard. :lol:
LOL!
blacksinow
I don't ever plan to come back to this game. It was good while it lasted, but cataclysm felt more like an insult.
EarthCow
Noob
Noob
As a Tauren warrior prot tank.....

The game continued to go downhill after TBC. WOLTK was fun. When it came out though I quit after hitting level 80 in disgust. I then came back to the game. I became a fan of AoE tanking dungeons. Then in Cata teir 11 was amazing but everything else was an insult to WoW. Now with this latest Panda game coming out..... I was going to try it but I am completely disgusted with the changes there making to warrior. Shield block used o cosat 10 rage. Now it will cost 80.

On a werid side note im a lucid dreamer and when I was typing that it flashed in my memory that the icon for the move SHIELD WALL was in my dreams last night. hrmmmmmmm?

-Moooo! When you mine!
EarthCow
Noob
Noob
I recently was playing on some TBC private servers. They were fun and it was very relaxing to sit in thunderbluff but because of blizzards terms of use, the ppl that made the servers has to write there on code for the servers. Therefore some of the moves wouldnt work. Also NPCs were very buggy :(

The one server made me lvl 70 instantly when they found out I was a tank though! lol, I tanked a Shadow Labs run..... It was a lot of fun :) too bad the class abilites didnt work correctly or I would still be playing :/

Thunderbluff I miss your paradise of Cows
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I used to play on a lot of private servers too, but now it's hard to find one that isn't Pay 2 Win. It sucks.

TBC is my favourite. I had like 80 days of Playtime on my UD Warlock. Rerolled as a NE Hunter (I like Shadowmeld X.X) and leveled up in less than a week because of the new leveling patch, and ran Kara a few times (which is still my favourite dungeon in the game).

Then I just.. quit. Huge burn out, I guess. Came back to Cata and really didn't like it. WOTLK looked even worse, from what I've played of it. Far too easy and doesn't seem rewarding.

The community also went so downhill since I stopped playing in TBC. I'm assuming WOTLK is at fault for that?
mxlpx
Noob
Noob
I play once in a while but yeah, not as addictive as it once was...thankfully.
matykero
Noob
Noob
Hey there,

am covering all bases to make myself and Guild easier to find.
Having looked long and hard for a Christian Guild, EU, in WoW, discovered that there weren't any, so I have set one up.

It's a Horde Guild on Terokkar called <Stand>, as in Matt 5:15, Mark 4:21, Luke 8:16, Luke 11:33 and Eph 6:14-20

Guild Master is Armyofme (Orc Hunter), though my main is Deadlove (Undead Rogue). I've all my alts in there and we're @ Guild Level 8 currently. Please be aware that I am not restricting access to only Christians, but wanting to make a Christ centred Guild where all are welcome. A bit like a church with open doors.
If you are a Christian and play WoW, you are most welcome in helping me to build this.
If you want a look at the Guild, toons and stuff, most up to date is Warcraft's battle.net site
Go to Community and search the Guild or Characters for a nosey.

Any questions, please ask, and feel free to contact ingame or through here. Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I'm back on WoW again. Couldn't resist the shiny new expansion (and it's new price). Anyone play on the US side?
dxdiag
Noob
Noob
I ain't playing anymore, I guess 6 years is way too much for everyone (I played since 1.12), but it's still bring the nostalgia out of me. I can't believe how many hours I invested in this game and how much fun it was to play it with friends, especially in the first year when I was discovering new stuff everywhere.
Oh, and when we got to stranglethorn vale (or better known as ganglethorn vale) we had so much fun fighting against the alliance.
Now, meh, I don't know, it doesn't have the same vibe.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Agreed. Everything feels very linear now, and the sense of mystery is gone.

However, every expansion truly feels like the next chapter in an enormous trilogy. The execution is amazing for an MMO.

I like how Mists of Pandaria is a lot more like the older expansions mixed with Cataclysm. There's more exploring to do! Which is one of the main reasons why I love MMORPG's.