Skyrim help

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Ok so basically I am at a point were I have only 200 bounty but I accidentally killed someone while robbing a house and now whenever a guard sees me he just automatically starts killing me...oh yeah I am kind level 1 and can't kill a guard........

Edit: Never mind! They finally just arrested me. lol
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Sheath your weapon when a guard comes at you. If he still attacks...reload or join the Thieves Guild. They can help.

Also, moved to Role-Playing.
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Yeah, don't get caught if you want to rob and kill people. Sneak is your friend.

Or you can be like me, and don't do any of that. :P You get tons of loot from dungeons, so stealing is really all extra stuff that you probably don't need.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Pheonix wrote:Yeah, don't get caught if you want to rob and kill people. Sneak is your friend.

Or you can be like me, and don't do any of that. :P You get tons of loot from dungeons, so stealing is really all extra stuff that you probably don't need.
Dude... the thieves guild will make you some nice money. A few missions in, you get some amazing gear too. Dark Brotherhood is good money too. It's an easy way to make enough money to buy some of the more expensive houses.

But if you're gonna steal in Skyrim, it's best to join the Guild first, since you have access to fences.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
DarthDapor
VIP Member
VIP Member
Start over... >.>
Craig9008
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
airpa wrote:Ok so basically I am at a point were I have only 200 bounty but I accidentally killed someone while robbing a house
I say this was mistake number 1.
"I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity." ~ C.S. Lewis