Skyrim

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
blacksinow wrote:Though I like Skyrim, and even though it IS a terrible game, it is terrible because Bethesda sucks at weapon balancing. They couldn't even be bothered to scale the ebony blade after they classed it as a two-handed weapon. With it's poor damage, it just isn't worth bothering with.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
fenta1
Noob
Noob
ChickenSoup wrote:
blacksinow wrote:Though I like Skyrim, and even though it IS a terrible game, it is terrible because Bethesda sucks at weapon balancing. They couldn't even be bothered to scale the ebony blade after they classed it as a two-handed weapon. With it's poor damage, it just isn't worth bothering with.
don't be sassy now lol
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
I don't quite understand the useful-ness of the Hearthfire DLC. You can just buy a nice house in Solitude or Windhelm and it's pretty much the same. =P
This is my signature
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Just a little RP fun. I enjoyed putting my houses together and getting my loot up and displayed. A lot more fun that buying a house in a city. Here, picture this: A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, and my little wife massaging my feet, while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs. We'll have six or seven.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
I just picked up Skyrim again a couple weeks ago and I'm like 90 hours in haha. I actually love Hearthfire. A nice trophy room full of dead critters, full of exotic weaponry and a chest full of jewels with a bunch of women running around. It's like the Playboy mansion, Skyrim style. Except that stupid brat that's running around.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Oh Gosh, I hate Gaston, he's so rude.
And who would have the patience for six or seven boys! Good golly, that's like, 5 too many. =P
This is my signature
bocag1393
Noob
Noob
What race, gender, and class do people play as?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
typically female Nord
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
currently i have a pretty nice character going with a male redgaurd that uses enchanted axes, with a bit of side restoration/enchanting.

I've also done a mage warrior with a female breton. It's a pretty good combo.
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
RedPlums wrote:currently i have a pretty nice character going with a male redgaurd that uses enchanted axes, with a bit of side restoration/enchanting.

I've also done a mage warrior with a female breton. It's a pretty good combo.
An excellent choice, if I do say so myself.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thank you good sir!

Just now am i delving into the High Elf mage.
This is my signature
blacksinow
My favorite home is the one that you get in Dragonborn. It is already stocked and gives you that feeling of nostalgia! A shame that it doesn't FUNCTION like a real house.
blacksinow
ArchAngel wrote:Level 20 is still very low level, it wasn't hard to get that blade, and the blade is supposed to grow with power whenever you take a life of a victim (enemies not counting). It's supposed to start out weak.

Yeah, there were bugs. As for Dawnguard, you wanted a different experience. I purchased and enjoyed it because I wanted more skyrim experience, which is exactly what I got, along with some new variability. If you want a different experience, play a different game.

Look, I don't care if you don't actually like the game. That's your opinion and none of my business, but it's a bit presumptuous to act like it's objectively acknowledged as a terrible game when it's almost universally lauded. You honestly sound like the guy who gave Dark Knight a terrible review for a couple misgivings.
The problem is that there are other two-handed weapons that are still more powerful, even when the ebony blade is fully powered. It is a crappy weapon, if the physical damage of the ebony blade actually improved with each of these kills, then I would admit that you are right.
Psalm_51
Noob
Noob
Would like it if it wasnt infected with magic.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Two things:

1) I finally got the 3 expansions and I'm totally fleshing out my woodland home near Falkreath before I head up to Solstheim.

2) I've re-discovered Morrowind, and I've realized some things. First, it's even better than I remembered. Second, it's even harder than I remembered. Third, it's scarier than I remembered :P

And uh, fourth: let's get some graphical update mods on this bad boy. TO THE MODS!
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested