Pirates of the Burning Sea

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
glamdring
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Dose nay one on here play Pirates of the Burning Sea? It went F2P not too long ago. It's got very well done ships and follows history pretty well, it was started by a group of enthusiasts so the boats look very realistic. One of my favorite things is that the country you belong to can take control of some ones port by attacking, relatively long process. You can run for mayor of a city, have manufactor buildings, and the list goes on. It has a very player driven world, for example if you buy something from the other side of the map/world some one has to sail from there to the city you want it in. You can also pay/bid out the job so often new or low level players could sail your merchandise out to you, unless it's a rare materials because they can get attack by pirates and possibly other players if they have to cross PVP area.

Fun game but seems to be slow. I found leveling up sometimes to be a bit annoying, and until you get high level you can't truly enjoy PVP which is where most of the fun is. Your country can keep attacking and flip port control until they have all the free ports on the map to win the round.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
sorry I try to avoid MMO's I don't have the time to dedicate to them :(