Race the Sun - now with Sunrise!

Pedal to the metal. See ya at the finish line.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I reviewed Race the Sun a while ago - a fun, twitchy single-player racer that is highly addictive.

For those who don't like crashing into things all the time, they just introduced a new "sunrise" mode, where you can fly around to your hearts content, enjoying the surreal landscape. The add-on is $1.99. You can read about it here, if you're interested.

I may have to give it a go. :) I loved the base game, and relaxing games are a nice way to unwind after a busy and/or stressful day at work.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
passed it along to Jay I think he may go for it, you got him hooked!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Well, turns out I was wrong- you can still crash into things. But they are much easier to avoid, and you don't have to worry about the sun. As you go further into the run, you see more odd things, such as flying serpents and floating castles. Playing this content doesn't allow you to gain any points towards your levels, and I doubt you'll gain achievements with it, either. It's an interesting addition to the base game, and is relaxing... but it wasn't long before I was playing the regular version again. It can be a nice way to unwind after a frustrating crash, though. :lol: