Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing

Pedal to the metal. See ya at the finish line.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Who has Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing for PS3 tell me now!!!!!

That way you can give me your PSN username, we be friends and we have friendly competition!!!! :D

Mine is SafeGrd4Js-Naph!!!
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I don't have the game, but I'll add you anyway, if that's cool. :)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Sure, it's cool. Why not? :D

So, what games do you have? I might wanna check them out!!!!!
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote:we be friends

Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Sure, it's cool. Why not? :D

So, what games do you have? I might wanna check them out!!!!!
I have a lot of games. XD

http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/Krytae/

Some of those are rentals and I have a lot more games that are just sitting around that I haven't played on this account yet.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
So what games DO you have? Can you list them?

― Criss Jami
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Most of the games listed inside that link I own.

I have too many to count, dude. Last I checked, my collection was over 50 games including downloadable titles, just for the PS3 only.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Krytae wrote:Most of the games listed inside that link I own.

I have too many to count, dude. Last I checked, my collection was over 50 games including downloadable titles, just for the PS3 only.

!?!?!?!?!"#R>f435krghiu43y9t865y9u865y085yut45ufu5ti4i8g5h
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"!?

― Criss Jami
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote:!?!?!?!?!"#R>f435krghiu43y9t865y9u865y085yut45ufu5ti4i8g5h
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
CountKrazy wrote:
DeadManReedeemed wrote:!?!?!?!?!"#R>f435krghiu43y9t865y9u865y085yut45ufu5ti4i8g5h

IT JUST MEANS I AM COMPLETELY AMAZED AT THE NUMBER OF GAMES THIS GUY HAS. IT'S LIKE GIBBERISH ONLY IT'S IN PRINT.

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
So anyway, since nobody is posting, I will keep this forum alive. "So why this game, DeadManReedeemed? Why not other racing games?" you may be asking. Well, as everybody should know, Sonic games all have ONE thing in common: The Speed Factor. Sonic has always brought speed to the table (well, in MOST of his games anyway) and Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing is no different. Speed is the ultimate benefactor in this game, so it is absolutely NOTHING like Mario Kart if that's what you're thinking. Compared to the speed and challenge of the game itself, the power-ups are just a gimmick. Don't believe me? Still think Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing is just a rip-off of Mario Kart?

I will prove you wrong.

1st. Mario Kart only has characters from the Mario Universe with some minor bonuses. Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing has characters from almost every Sega-branded game. Including Beat from Jet Set Radio.

2nd. Mario Kart has regular cartoonish looking race tracks. SSASR has cartoonish tracks, but not to the point of being "cartoony". They sort of a realistic feel to it somewhat. Not to mention that the race tracks are from different games and not just one.

Those are just two examples. But don't just take my word for it. See for yourself. Did I mention that this game is also for the Wii? 8)

Take a look.

Also, check out this cool trailer for the second installment!!!!!!
Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing: TRANSFORMED

― Criss Jami
jester747
Forum Moderator
DeadManReedeemed wrote:So anyway, since nobody is posting, I will keep this forum alive.
Son, double post one more time.

DO IT.

But seriously though, double-posting is pretty poor form dewd. It takes a while for the conversation to initiate, this is a forum, not a chat room.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
jester747 wrote:
DeadManReedeemed wrote:So anyway, since nobody is posting, I will keep this forum alive.
Son, double post one more time.

DO IT.

But seriously though, double-posting is pretty poor form dewd. It takes a while for the conversation to initiate, this is a forum, not a chat room.
Sorry.... :oops:

So if anyone has played the game what was your experience?

― Criss Jami
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Also, just fyi, it's called a "thread".

The forum aspect of the site is called a "forum".
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
OKay, I get it now. :|

So, since we're talking Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing let's take a look at an exclusive E3 2012 preview at Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing.........

TRANSFORMED

Notice: Language is pretty stupid and totally disregards that children may be watching.

EDIT

Okay, so I guess I will go deeper in the subject. This is for the first game, not Transformed.

Obviously, this is a racing game. However the game is very fast (though not as fast as the typical Sonic game but still pretty darn fast), and it has a variety of power-ups and items for you to use. What's more, you can listen to your favorite tunes from the original games prior to the original game the level/ race track is from/based on. They also have Metal Sonic as an available character and a bonus stage from him as DLC.

There is a lot more to this particular Sonic game than it lets in on. The game is also available on PC so.......

From personal experience some people may cheese with Shadow because of his abilities. So getting first place may be difficult....... :?

Well, anyway. They have some classic Sega favorites in the game like Beat from JSR/JSRF, AiAi from Super Monkey Ball, Ryo from Shenmue 1 and 2, Jacky and Akira from Virtua Fighter......the game has a pretty good roster.

Here is some more PC gameplay for the game.

And some other footage.

Well, I guess that does it for now. If you have any questions on the game, just ask and I will answer to the best of my ability. :)

― Criss Jami