The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
kiujazi
Treat it more as an open world exploring game and you'll be fine. Truth be told it's not very 'Zelda' at all.

Also, make sure you have a guide of some form because boy howdy there's a lot to collect.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
My husband has over 50 hours into it. Prepare for a long ride!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
ccgr wrote: My husband has over 50 hours into it. Prepare for a long ride!
50 actual game hours right? Not 50 hours since he started up the game (including hours he played the game and not played the game)? Because if so that's really impressive!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
actual gameplay time and he's got lots more to do
IBJamon
Site Admin
Site Admin
I only beat Vah Ruta so far. Solve the puzzles and beat the big bad boss in the end. If you need more details, I would suggest a Google search like 'Zelda Vah Ruta' and you should have no trouble finding lots of tips on how to beat it. Half of the Internet seems to be talking about Zelda these days. :)

I still have the 3 other beasts left and I have over 80 hours into the game. This is the kind of game where there should be no illusions on main quest completion based on any time or completion level. It sure is great though! Review on its way.
J.K. Riki
Doing some art of Paya, my favorite BotW character.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
very nice!
Badnik
Noob
Noob
Does anyone else think that Beetle is a jerk in this Zelda game? ;)
Bluewolffe
Noob
Noob
Have a good memory and/or a notebook to write down info and/or IGN at your side. I played Wind Waker HD and "boy howdy" there was a ton of stuff in there too.
Bannanableu!
Noob
Noob
Bluewolffe wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:05 pm Have a good memory and/or a notebook to write down info and/or IGN at your side. I played Wind Waker HD and "boy howdy" there was a ton of stuff in there too.
"boy howdy" XD :D :roll: wind waker was awesome though. the Zelda games keep getting better and better and more and more detailed.
Wind Waker was fun because it had very good graphics and it was humorous. not to mention There was so many places to go and they all had you believing they were real :D
Bluewolffe
Noob
Noob
Badnik wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:12 am Does anyone else think that Beetle is a jerk in this Zelda game? ;)
This, I'm not sure about. I mean, I played only 2 LOZ games with Beedle in them, but both times he was weird, but not a jerk. But, you know, I only played 2 games. Which game did you play where Beedle was a jerk?
Rachel1701
Noob
Noob
I've only played it a little bit, but what I can tell you is that it's not like any other Zelda game I've played before. Think of it like Skyrim or a game like that. I've heard that you can beat the main quest in about 45 minutes if you try hard enough. It's an absolutely massive world with a ton of content.