What is your favorite Lego game?

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
jsrcj
Noob
Noob
Lego Star Wars all the way :P
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
My favorite Lego game is The Lego Movie Wii game. I like that there are so many interesting characters.
FamilyFriendlyGaming
The Lego City Undercover games. On the Wii U and 3DS. The two games are different, and connected. The 3DS is the precursor to the Wii U game. These games are huge, with a ton to do. In my mind those are the best Lego video games of all time. In fact I want a sequel.
Robin3214
Noob
Noob
We like the Lego Marvel games, especially after the Movie.
Gublin3
Noob
Noob
I only ever played the Star Wars lego series, but they were very fun and very child friendly
FamilyFriendlyGaming
Robin3214 wrote:We like the Lego Marvel games, especially after the Movie.
There was a Lego Marvel movie?
Gublin3 wrote:I only ever played the Star Wars lego series, but they were very fun and very child friendly
All that shooting is child friendly?
GameCollector44
Noob
Noob
LEGO Marvel Superheroes or LEGO Lord of the Rings, without a doubt. Just way too much fun, and waaay better than LEGO Batman 3 ever was.
tbmetzger
Noob
Noob
my favorite Lego game has to be Lego Star Wars it's really fun!. in the beginning of the game you choose if you want to join the Light side or the Dark side and you can switch sides anytime you want!. after you choose your side you select a mission. then before the mission starts it will tell you what your mission is!. then it will also say how to move. :D
SSquared
Are you human?: Yes!
Picked up LEGO Marvel when XBox Live had a sale last week. Another great LEGO game. I don't know what it is about them. They are somewhat the same in a way, but I still enjoy smashing everything in sight. I'm enjoying the tense feeling of the boss battles. And the variety of power skills between the characters.
Camui
Noob
Noob
Three-way tie among Lego Star Wars 2 (First I ever played), Lego Lord of the Rings, and Lego Pirates of the Caribbean.
kiujazi
I'd have to say either the Lego Star Wars games or Lego Island.
I played Lego Island a lot as a kid to the point that is was the first game I fully completed.
Jaredk105
This is a hard choice. A definite favorite is Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 for Wii. I loved unlocking characters and playing with my sisters in the construction levels. I also like Lego Star Wars 2 on PS2, which was actually my first Lego game. Another favorite is Lego The Lord of the Rings on Wii. Fun times playing with my sister. :lol:
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
LEGO Star Wars or LOTR. I love the minikits in star wars, and LOTR has all those cool weapons you can unlock and the open world is fantastic!
I literally do nothing
dwarf_bunny
Noob
Noob
I had the Pirates of the Caribbean Lego game for the 3DS and it was a pretty cool game if you liked the movies. It gets kinda boring when you have played through it once already though.
lokik21
Probably Lego City Undercover. I thought it was really cute since they didn't have to borrow from anything and could make it up as they went along. Gave them some more creative freedom.