What is your favorite Lego game?

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
LooseBeardsly
Noob
Noob
my favourite lego game of all was lego marvel
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I would have to say my favorite lego game I ever got to play was the PC version of Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost ark. I loved using the whip Inde had :lol:
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Kyuremu
Noob
Noob
I haven't played many but I'm really enjoying Lego Jurassic World on the 3DS.
Angrus
Noob
Noob
Lego Lord of the Rings was my favourite, also enjoyed Lego Movie Videogame and Lego Star Wars... I was considering buying Lego the Hobbit, but I won't because they only included 2 of the 3 movies in it, and made a statement that they will never release a DLC of the 3rd movie like they planned to... so it would feel like an unfinished game.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Lego City Undercover for Wii U is my favorite.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
My favorite is The Lego Movie game, It was very fun and it completing 100% was as well.
IronBit
Noob
Noob
I love Lego Batman two, the Lego Movie, Lego Star Wars, and Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens. I have played Lego games for a long time and I always enjoy them, whatever game it is. :D
ImperialR
IronBit wrote:I love Lego Batman two, the Lego Movie, Lego Star Wars, and Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens. I have played Lego games for a long time and I always enjoy them, whatever game it is. :D
I started playing with Lego Star Wars, brought by a friend of my brother, before I got one of my own. I've played most Lego console games since then. Skipping Lego Indiana Jones 2. Haven't played Force Awakens yet.
Bluewolffe
Noob
Noob
I played the start of Marvel's Avengers, and that was awesome. That is probably my favorite, but if I had the Force Awakens, THAT would be my favorite.
LuminousLCDLord
Noob
Noob
Overall, I would prefer LEGO Creator; it has features that you'd rarely see in any other stable vanilla sandbox (Correct me if I'm wrong, and not including Scrap Mechanic, since it's still in beta, fyi.); motors and axles, the ability for vehicles to line up on roads, and actual brick "particles" upon exploding a destructo brick, among other features. In fact, I feel there's a lot more possibilities with Creator, especially working ones, than any other sandbox, despite the lack of bricks.

Though in terms of the number of brick and color choices I have, I would prefer LEGO Digital Designer, though I've never been able to access the server with it anymore for a patch, and I really don't like the bug where a piece would be detected as "not placed correctly" and removed from the model even though it wasn't. In fact, you might not even be able to put it back in the right place manually for the same reason. This has been common among LEGO Mindstorms models, as well as some of mine in the past.

Blockland and Roblox are good games also, and Roblox even has its own programming language, so in those terms alone, there's obviously many more possibilities than LEGO Creator. Although these games are not technically LEGO, I choose to mention them here because they're similar.

The LEGO Mindstorms NXT 2.0 Software program was a treat in my pre-teen years, though bugs with some connecters becoming detached from their respective sockets, and particularly being unable to reconnect them or even select them at all and maybe others were solely the reason I've stopped using the system for a long time, though I'm probably going to get back to it in the near future. :)
SGTPinecone
Noob
Noob
Lego worlds or the original Lego Star Wars Saga Game-wii