Sonic The Hedgehog

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Dude, I don't know who this is.........but someone....is ranting about "evidence" of the Sega Spectrum.

http://sega-addicts.murnaumusic.com/?p=40274
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Mmm... I'm still not sold on the idea that Sega is making a new console. I think Sega is much more likely to just continue making games for next-gen consoles. They seem content with leaving the hardware development to Sony and Microsoft.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
How do you know? They may just be saying that to make everybody feel better.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
What do you mean?

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
They may seem content with that "on the surface". But they may still be doing something completely secret. Like I said, we'll have to wait and see. As one learning game design, I can tell you it may be a while before they release or announce a new console. If they are designing one that is.

― Criss Jami
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Point taken.

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Well, Sonic Lost World is out now.

― Criss Jami
LAVA89
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Well, Sonic Lost World is out now.
Yep, I was hoping for better reviews. But having a chance to play it myself, the game controls could've been a little better. I can't give it a final rating until I play it all the way myself, but playing several levels from the different parts of the game, the controls could've been a little tighter. I just hope Sega makes the next game like this, but just fixes the bad, as opposed to starting from scratch like they've done in the past.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Have you seen the speed runs?

― Criss Jami
LAVA89
No, I'm trying to avoid watching any more of the game until I play it all the way through.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Nah, I'm saying that. There has been.................
.............well, here. Brace yourself:

See, a lot of people were upset with IGN's and Gamespot's reviews because the reviews they wrote were contradictory to the video evidence of the actual gameplay (and also contradictory to the actual praise that they gave it before the game was even released).

I don't see what Call of Duty has to do with Sonic, but......

― Criss Jami
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
DeadManReedeemed wrote:I don't see what Call of Duty has to do with Sonic, but......
I am guessing it's because IGN gives COD games near perfect scores, and well... it has nothing to do with Sonic.
Which is why I laughed a little on the inside when I saw that video. :P
Though yeah, that IGN video. (I am not sure what to say about it. :P )

I myself think the game looks pretty good,
and I think Sonic's speed and movement look nice and smooth.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I am seeing the bigger picture now.

― Criss Jami
LAVA89
I don't know who here has heard of "Smooth McGroove", but he does Acapella covers of video game tunes. One of my favorites was his cover of Chemical Plant Zone.

Well now he just released Marble Zone and it is ahhhsome.

I think it just proves that if you want push yourself when doing video game music, in terms of complexity, cover a Sonic tune :mrgreen:
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Not bad.

― Criss Jami