Sonic The Hedgehog

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Whoever made these fan-games actually did a good job. The story for how Sonic and Tails met each other was told pretty well. The level design was awesome, too. But its for PC and I don't my mother's computer to be destroyed. She's got a Windows 8, man...... :sick:
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
LAVA89 wrote:
baconisgood23 wrote:Methinks Sega's getting a little lazy with the names.
lol, its a fangame...
Oh. I didn't know that... :oops:

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Well now ya does.

Well, I still don't know whether or not the Spectrum is fake yet.

But this looks fan made:

https://www.facebook.com/SegaSpectrum
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
LAVA89
I really like the Spectrum's logo. However that fan made mock up console looks really lame, in my opinion. Why can't fan console concept artists have more of an imagination? It looks like nothing Sega has made in the past.

This is a Sega console mock up I made a while back. Its probably lame too, haha. But at least I tried to incorporate some of sega's past designs while also making something new. And most importantly, it has more design to it than than just being a sawed off pyramid:

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
LAVA89 wrote:I really like the Spectrum's logo. However that fan made mock up console looks really lame, in my opinion. Why can't fan console concept artists have more of an imagination? It looks like nothing Sega has made in the past.

This is a Sega console mock up I made a while back. Its probably lame too, haha. But at least I tried to incorporate some of sega's past designs while also making something new. And most importantly, it has more design to it than than just being a sawed off pyramid:

Looks awesome. Well, a lot of people are saying the console (Sega Spectrum) is fake. But it was in Japanese. So chances are they're not doing it in America at the time.

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
So apparently, concerning the Spectrum there has been no news yet. But there has been a lot going on since then.........a video I found talks about this:

― Criss Jami
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Probably just a suggested model. I don't believe this "Spectrum" has any actual base in the game industry.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
baconisgood23 wrote:Probably just a suggested model. I don't believe this "Spectrum" has any actual base in the game industry.

*sigh* :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQx-3_z1jo

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Do your videos have more than speculation in them?
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
As far as I know, the Sega Spectrum was something legitimately announced before E3, in the form of a nifty logo. But nothing has come of it so far.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Did you check the links in the description?

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Which ones?
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
All of them. They are patent-related stuff. Like Sega Orbi and Project 575.

Check the link I posted.

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Just did. At least, a good portion of them.

Seems like something it happening, if the links are true. Won't get my hopes up, but I won't say nope either. XD

Did you use the "English" button on the Orbi site? Seems less a game console, and more of a museum exhibit. Supposed to debut August 19th though, sooo...
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
The name of the company is called Sega ORBI. ONE of the things they're doing is making a museum. But that's not all they're doing.

― Criss Jami