Little Big Planet 2?

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
blacksinow
So who is or has been playing this game as of recent? I've got my hands on the special edition, but frankly speaking I can barely find anyone who can work as a team on multiplayer.

My sack boy is essentially a plaid with a mix of blues, purples, and greens, wears shades, and a spiked collar.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
only played the original PSP version :\
TheHoneyBadgr
Noob
Noob
I thought LittleBigPlanet started on PS3? And I've been looking into getting LPB2 but not sure if I want that or Sonic Generations.
blacksinow
Little Big Planet 2 can use the DLC from Little Big Planet 1. So if you have any of those packs, they can be utilized for Little Big Planet 2. The game IS fun and it IS challenging. I've heard that Sonic Generations loading times can be bad, not sure if it's true though.
jester747
Forum Moderator
TheHoneyBadgr wrote:I thought LittleBigPlanet started on PS3?
You are correct, sir. LBP and Infamous were the PS3's two flagship games, once upon a time.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
blacksinow
Actually, they still DO have an impact in the community playstation.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
LP2 has a pretty excellent community. The only issue is: Bomb Survival and other games that have spawned millions of clones.

I have the game, but I played more on my "main" account. (I use that account to buy games and share it with my brother)

I'm willing to start playing it again, even though I don't have any of the items. Add me on PS3 if you ever feel like playing.

PSN: Krytae
TheHoneyBadgr
Noob
Noob
I just got first LittleBigPlanet and I'm loving it so far. Accept for the impact bombs. Impact bombs are frustrating.
blacksinow
Today, I published my first LBP2 level! If you have me friended as breakyr, you will find it under the name Hanging Around, or something to that effect.
jester747
Forum Moderator
You know, I realize it isn't new or anything, but having only played the first, I'm a little curious how they could possibly have made a sequel.

THE FIRST GAME WAS SO GOOD.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
the PSP version was fun
jester747
Forum Moderator
Noice.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
jester747 wrote:You know, I realize it isn't new or anything, but having only played the first, I'm a little curious how they could possibly have made a sequel.

THE FIRST GAME WAS SO GOOD.
I know, it blew me away when they first announced it.

I can see a third one coming out soon though. Possibly with first person options.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I have Little BIG Planet 2: Special Edition as well. My PSN user name is SafeGrd4Js-Naph.

What's yours.

P.S. I haven't started creating levels yet. :mrgreen:
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
TheHoneyBadgr wrote:I thought LittleBigPlanet started on PS3? And I've been looking into getting LPB2 but not sure if I want that or Sonic Generations.

Dude, save up money and buy both. Or even one at a time if you have to. THEY'RE BOTH GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami