KINGDOM HEARTS AT LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Drewsov wrote:
DeadManReedeemed wrote:First, Kingdom Hearts camera is not uncontrollable. You just need to adjust. For example, Kingdom Hearts 2 uses he right analog stick to rotate the camera. On top of that, holding the L2 button and using the right analog stick to maneuver through the command list- the controls are sick. No lie. It is so comfortable.

When fighting:

Fight and when you need to re-evaluate/when enemy disappears, rotate the camera to find him OR L2 + right analog stick to move through command list.

Easy. 8)
Or, I could just play games I like and not have to worry about any of that.

Thing is, I like plenty of games, and I adjust to controls all the time. I never adjusted to the controls in KH1 or 2. Don't tell me that I need to adjust how I play games; I've been gaming for a significantly longer time than you, judging by your posts, so that's really not a problem.

Never said that you had to change how to play games. All I'm saying is that maybe you should try to take your time a little and try to understand it more.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Truthseeker
Gamer
Gamer
Drewsov wrote:The rest of the game felt so much like a PS2 game, which was great for when it came out. (This is as opposed to stuff like God of War and Shadow of the Colossus, both of which are incredibly playable now and feel current.
I like those two games as well but when it comes to controls KH has SotC beat by far. GoW's controls were made by angels, though.
Brokan Mok

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek . . . to be understood, as to understand.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Except for those bloody tightrope sequences in 1.... *Shudders*

When I played Kingdom Hearts, I thought it was decent but not fantastic. I also never got past Wonderland, so there's that. XD
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
You look for clues to prove Alice innocent. Then you fight the cards and destroy the tower. Then you search for and defeat the Heartless known as the Trickmaster. And that's how you get past Wonderland.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Yeah. But. I sold my PS2 eons ago. So I doubt I'll be playing this again unless they make an HD collection.
Truthseeker
Gamer
Gamer
Deepfreeze32 wrote:Except for those bloody tightrope sequences in 1.... *Shudders*

When I played Kingdom Hearts, I thought it was decent but not fantastic. I also never got past Wonderland, so there's that. XD
Alice in Wonderland is a dull level compared to some of the later ones. The best level by far is Hollow Bastion, which is the second to last one and not based on any Disney movie in particular.
Brokan Mok

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek . . . to be understood, as to understand.
rexecidous
I like the final world myself.

Although my favriote world on kh period is the world that never was :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Yeah those are some cool worlds,
Though I really do like the name "The world that never was". :mrgreen:
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
rexecidous
JOJ650s wrote:Yeah those are some cool worlds,
Though I really do like the name "The world that never was". :mrgreen:
Yes. I also liked the keyblade graveyard!
rexecidous
Drewsov wrote:
DeadManReedeemed wrote:First, Kingdom Hearts camera is not uncontrollable. You just need to adjust. For example, Kingdom Hearts 2 uses he right analog stick to rotate the camera. On top of that, holding the L2 button and using the right analog stick to maneuver through the command list- the controls are sick. No lie. It is so comfortable.

When fighting:

Fight and when you need to re-evaluate/when enemy disappears, rotate the camera to find him OR L2 + right analog stick to move through command list.

Easy. 8)

Thing is, I like plenty of games, and I adjust to controls all the time. I never adjusted to the controls in KH1 or 2. Don't tell me that I need to adjust how I play games; I've been gaming for a significantly longer time than you, judging by your posts, so that's really not a problem.

Everyone has a opinion if he does not like kh thats his opinion lets not blame him for it.
Bluesharky
rexecidous wrote:
Drewsov wrote:

When fighting:

Easy. 8)

Everyone has a opinion if he does not like kh thats his opinion lets not blame him for it.

true you must respect one's opinion (but you don't have to like it ;) )
rexecidous
Agreed!
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded is also pretty nasty. And when I say nasty I mean EPIC. The gameplay is the same but is also different. If you want to see what happened between Kingdom Hearts 2 and Dream Drop Distance, get this game.

― Criss Jami