Minecraft or Zelda?

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts

Whats your favorite

The Legend of Zelda
28%
Minecraft
53%
I can't decide
19%

Total votes: 79
Adison50
Noob
Noob
I like Zelda but Minecraft is my favorite. Here's Why:

1. There are thousands of mods out there so many to choose from.
2. The game lasts forever there is no ending and you can keep on buliding
3. There are also mod packs.

Those are the reasons why I love minecraft :D
jsrcksaaf
ya know... I bought the Zelda themed 3DS and got the game with it for free...but I've gotten so aggravated at it that I haven't played it in months lol

Minecraft for sure!
"What so ever ye do, do it heartily as to the Lord"
GeekCharmiing
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I just started playing Minecraft and I used to play LoZ all the time so I'm going with Zelda. Maybe it's cause I'm "old". :P
TSTC2011
Noob
Noob
gonna have to go with minecraft just for the freedom it gives
LAVA89
GeekCharmiing wrote:I just started playing Minecraft and I used to play LoZ all the time so I'm going with Zelda. Maybe it's cause I'm "old". :P
lol well I think age has nothing to do with it...as I said in my earlier post, I believe it can be argued that both the newest renditions of Minecraft and Zelda have equal trade offs.
Mirkku100
Noob
Noob
It's true, those are really different. But I vote for Minecraft.

I just like it better. It may not look the best but.. I really like to play with other people. If only I could do that in Zelda. I always used to get stuck when I played Zelda. On Minecraft that really can't happen. You can be creative on Minecraft and create your own story. I really like that.

To be honest I never really bothered to read the story on Zelda. xD Mainly because I don't like reading, understand all the words and they talked about a lot of nonsense about gods and sometimes that really bothers me.
RerunVanPelt
Noob
Noob
As I have never played zelda, I'd have to go with minecraft.
MaxMap
I honestly don't think of Minecraft vs. Zelda; I like both games and I play whichever one I am in the mood for at the time.
Luxen
Noob
Noob
I have owned many of the the Zelda games over the years, and I've had Minecraft Since the end of May 2009. I put more time into Minecraft into Minecraft before it hit 1.0 than all of the Zelda games combined. For me its Minecraft all the way.
IronBit
Noob
Noob
I don't particularly think I would like it.
Like ChickenSoup said, they are so different that a combo wouldn't sound like a good idea.

But it looks like a lot of effort has gone into it and I hope it has a good future! :D :D
Sintinium
Noob
Noob
Zelda is a child favorite of mine. I still love to this day
Badnik
Noob
Noob
I feel there is no comparison; some might say that Breath of the Wild mimics Minecraft by cutting down trees and collecting food-- there's still no focus on crafting stuff outside of their immediate use (health, stamina, etc).
Bluewolffe
Noob
Noob
I'm going to have to say Zelda, because the graphics and mechanics are great and it actually has a story to it. But don't think me as a Minecraft hater!
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Bluewolffe wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:23 pm I'm going to have to say Zelda, because the graphics and mechanics are great and it actually has a story to it. But don't think me as a Minecraft hater!
I have to agree with this. I like them both equally, but you don't see me having minecraft decorations in my room, but you will find a Master Sword replica hanging on my wall. Along with my recreation of Link's champions tunic from BOTW.
Bluewolffe
Noob
Noob
Bluewolffe wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:23 pm I'm going to have to say Zelda, because the graphics and mechanics are great and it actually has a story to it. But don't think me as a Minecraft hater!
Hey Bro! finally got an account! how can you say Zelda -sobs- Okay.. I get KINDA get it. Zelda has a GREAT story line, like story mode. There are a TON of Zelda games also. but look at it this way. not only are there millions of servers, but every single time you start a new world there is NO OTHER WORLD THE SAME AS YOURS!! I personally love that, and with Zelda, there is one story, and you can go alot of places, but you can only do limited things. however, the art in Zelda is amazing. but there is just Something in minecraft, something to building a thing unique, never seen before, , something to surviving the night, picking flowers for dye, mining the iron and cooking it, it just feels so free, and since kids these days dont whittle wood, or make, or sew, or cook alot, I guess that people love that, so they combined REAL life, clashing with a video game. Minecraft is sooo simple. the world is made out of blocks for heavens sake! yet they made it so that it was easy, yet had so many possibilities. so thats why I picked Minecraft.