Christian Gaming Clans

Forum for ChristianGameServers.com a compilation of Christian games servers and clans. Game server and LAN party discussions go here
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Bexer
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey I just wanted to mention a clan not listed (united Christian gamers) [BLVR]
If anyone is interested check out this site. http://unitedchristiangamers.com/forum/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
added!
XEKUTER_50
Noob
Noob
Thanks. im glad to see United Christian Gamers on the List. This clan was founded by me and we have a great group of Real Christians on board. Check us out for good gaming fun.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
awesome!
XEKUTER_50
Noob
Noob
Also keep up the good work you are doing here folks.

We are Christians and were gamers. its always good to game with fellow beleivers and not have to listen to a mouth full of profanity.

SOLI DEO GLORIA.
M_Unlimited
XEKUTER_50 wrote:Also keep up the good work you are doing here folks.

We are Christians and were gamers. its always good to game with fellow beleivers and not have to listen to a mouth full of profanity.

SOLI DEO GLORIA.
Did you happen to play Eve Online at one time? Something you said reminded me of someone I met there.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Please add the Naphblade corporation for DUST 514. I can start a forum on it if possible.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Alex Reed
Noob
Noob
CCGR,

I am Alex Reed of The Seraphim.

First, I appreciate your hosting of our link in your Christian Gaming Clans section. :D We have moved to an Enjin website since the original link was posted. Could you please update our link to our domain instead so it will follow us better?

Our domain is http://www.seekHim.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you and God bless you,

Alex Reed
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Updated
redwolf.harris@gmail.com
Noob
Noob
I like these clans, because there is no swearing and all of the worlds naughty garbage, happy I won't have to deal with that in these clans!
Minecrafty
Noob
Noob
Are there any Hawken related clans?
So (insert meaning of life and REALLY important stuffs here) and that's what I'm all about!

Life is about the Journey!
gamesaint
Noob
Noob
Do we have any groups on Ace Combat Infinity yet? Anyone play that? I just started & no way will I even try the online thing carelessly. Thanks
gamesaint
Noob
Noob
Also, if anyone plays angry birds epic, feel free to friend me through fb. My son & I have 2 accts: dbsatadvconxion@yahoo.com & alphaomega137@sbcglobal.net. Thanks
xivor
Noob
Noob
I would like to add [FIRE] Chariot of Fire, a Christian guild in Guild Wars 2. We have also had discussions in branching out to other games, but as of yet, no plans have been made. We are located at http://christianfire.enjin.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Re-Tard3
Noob
Noob
I would like to add my Christian CoD clan [JD4S] JesusDied4UrSins. We are primarily CoD players and enjoy participating in the clan wars.