Your PSN Username

Forum for ChristianGameServers.com a compilation of Christian games servers and clans. Game server and LAN party discussions go here
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Lapins
Noob
Noob
Hi,
I just registered :D
I'd like to play games online with Christians.
Is there anybody that would like to play?
Let me know what games you have so I see if I have them, and maybe I could join a certain game group of Gamers from this website.
I have both PS3 and PS4 games.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
what is your PSN name?
dchsknight
Noob
Noob
Just Joined

PSn is dchsknight

I play things like Smite, just got Tropico 5 on free psn(did the tut, loving it), Also play paragon, Minecraft, Terraria, and next friday doom!
sittingDUCK006
Noob
Noob
sittingduck_006 for anyone playing Black Ops 3
johng80
Noob
Noob
I am a Pastor and I am posting this for my son, he has been horribly cussed at and threaten on Minecraft from adults and children as well and I am trying to find him friends who do not cuss and have good morals. I do not want to have to take away his online games because he has done nothing wrong, but I and at a lost what else to do for him.

So if you or your children are looking for a friend, my son is very respectful and chasing after a close relationship with Jesus. Below is his user name...please help.

toxicBoomfire43

If when you add him could you just send him a message saying you are a Christian so he knows to trust you.

Thank you!
Paranoid-Glitch
Noob
Noob
taduol. Often play games like Rocket League, Uncharted 4, Fallout 4, Destiny. But play Rocket League the most, looking for some christian gamers to play with :D :D
Incognitus
Noob
Noob
It seems to me, at least in my experience, there aren't too many PS3 players anymore, they've all "moved on" to PS4. (Like I said, that's in my experience, amongst people currently on my friend's list.) It's also hard finding some good Christian friends on there who don't make compromises. I think the PlayStation community may be a little more "cleaner" than Xbox, but still, you'll still find that immorality in most places.

My in-game name is matt15068. If you add me, please let me know you're from CCGR.
Incognitus
Noob
Noob
johng80 wrote:I am a Pastor and I am posting this for my son, he has been horribly cussed at and threaten on Minecraft from adults and children as well and I am trying to find him friends who do not cuss and have good morals. I do not want to have to take away his online games because he has done nothing wrong, but I and at a lost what else to do for him.

So if you or your children are looking for a friend, my son is very respectful and chasing after a close relationship with Jesus. Below is his user name...please help.

toxicBoomfire43

If when you add him could you just send him a message saying you are a Christian so he knows to trust you.

Thank you!
I replied to you in another thread, do you mind if I ask how old your son is? I think it definitely can be hard to find a good community / band of players online to play with in this day and age... I think there are many that make compromises.

Also, do you mind if I ask what denomination you affiliate with? As of now, I will identify with Primitive Baptist. Thanks.
DJO479
Noob
Noob
Hey guys!

Just joined the forum. My PSN is: pole116

I'm 27, been a Christian for about 7 years, and been gaming for the majority of my life. I'm all about co-op, therefore I really enjoy games like Minecraft, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, PvZ: Garden Warfare 2, etc. I have several games so if you're interested in playing, let me know. I sent out friend requests to a couple people on here already.

Blessings!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
requests sent!
s4sutler100
Noob
Noob
s4sutler100
i have
Doom 3
Burnout Parricdice
Fat Princess
Resident Evil 5
Bioshock 2
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
request sent!
TriviumLegacy
Noob
Noob
TriviumLegacy (Won't be on for a while, but I will add you back! My ps4 is broken at the moment :cry: )
Reverend Michael
Noob
Noob
Hi everyone,

My screen name on PS4 is Thuroros. I will be online today if anybody wants to send a friend request. I'll be trying out Star Wars Battlefront II.

-Reverend Michael
JaciMae
Noob
Noob
My psn is norasariah