Your PSN Username

Forum for ChristianGameServers.com a compilation of Christian games servers and clans. Game server and LAN party discussions go here
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
KRYTAE!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!

Welcome back, my friend!!!!! :D :D :D
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
:D

Good to be back.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
HELLO WORLD!!!! KRYTAE IS BACK!!!!

Now if only we had more PS3 users...............
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Cory_Hartland
Noob
Noob
My PSN username is Kraziesh0t88
The 0 is a zero.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Cory_Hartland wrote:My PSN username is Kraziesh0t88
The 0 is a zero.
I will let you know when I add you. What games do you have?

Do you have Dust 514?

― Criss Jami
blacksinow
Looking for PSN members, send me a message at braekyr on PSN.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
SafeGrd4Js-Naph is my username.

― Criss Jami
farrock2unes
Noob
Noob
hello christian community my ps3 gamer tag is farrock2unes i play madden 13 also i have nab 2k13 and fifa 12 .....i am open to join a online league lol im reall ok at best in the games i have but im no quitter i can take a lost...well add me if you like .....
Man of the LORD!
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
farrock2unes wrote:hello christian community my ps3 gamer tag is farrock2unes i play madden 13 also i have nab 2k13 and fifa 12 .....i am open to join a online league lol im reall ok at best in the games i have but im no quitter i can take a lost...well add me if you like .....

Dust 514........free-to-play.......not pay-to-win........JOIN ME. :shock:

― Criss Jami
RisenFire
Noob
Noob
Mine is This_Is_The_Day_. I like playing LBP 1, and DC universe!
When God calls us to step out of our comfort zone, He is not calling us to be comfortable in the situation, He is calling us to be comfortable in Him in spite of the situation. :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
friend request sent
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Sending one now. My username is SafeGrd4Js-Naph. You should try Battle Fantasia. it's really fun. Too bad not many people play that game anymore...............why is it so underrated? :(

― Criss Jami
Amnalehu
Noob
Noob
amnalehu
XEKUTER_50
Noob
Noob
Ok well i didnt see an introduction forum so i guess ill post it here. My PSN is is XEKUTER_50

Im the founder of the United Christian Gamers Clan. Were currently looking for people to run with us on COD Ghosts and BF4.

Feel free to add me (regardless if you want in the clan or not)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
XEKUTER_50 wrote:Ok well i didnt see an introduction forum so i guess ill post it here. My PSN is is XEKUTER_50

Im the founder of the United Christian Gamers Clan. Were currently looking for people to run with us on COD Ghosts and BF4.

Feel free to add me (regardless if you want in the clan or not)

Could you make a DUST 514 clan?

― Criss Jami