New Here, wondering about this :P

Bring your Bible and spiritual appetite
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Foxotic
Noob
Noob
Bible study you say? :D
Since this is an online thing, im curious how this works? Do we all come on skype to talk about God or how does this work? I'm interested!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
What we did in the past is pick an online study (free PDF ones) and post our responses to the weekly reading and questions. We haven't done one in a while but if there is interest we can do it again. :)
Foxotic
Noob
Noob
It would be cool to have like a little "small group" Over skype and actually talk about these things :P
KingApplesauce
Noob
Noob
I'm definitely interested in doing the online Bible study using PDFs! I am trying to cram as much Jesus into my week as I can, and this is a great way to do so!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
with or without Skype?
KingApplesauce
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote:with or without Skype?
As I do not have a Skype, nor do I care for one, just on the forum is fine! But whatever y'all decide, lemme know!
selderane
Gamer
Gamer
KingApplesauce wrote:
ccgr wrote:with or without Skype?
As I do not have a Skype, nor do I care for one, just on the forum is fine! But whatever y'all decide, lemme know!
Skype is a program that allows you to voice-chat over the internet. It's very useful for having discussions in real-time.

I highly recommend you look into it, it's a great tool.
Everything above this sentence is opinion and worth precisely what was paid for it.
Everything below this sentence is indisputable fact as verified by scientists, philosophers, scholars, clergy, and David Bowie.

If Star Wars: Destiny is a CCG, X-Wing is an LCG.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
the tricky thing about using skype is that we have to find a time that's compatible with schedules and time zones
selderane
Gamer
Gamer
Yeah, that's a concern. But still, I think even just establishing a regular time a keeping to it gives people the assurance that it's not going anywhere and they can schedule things to accommodate it.
Everything above this sentence is opinion and worth precisely what was paid for it.
Everything below this sentence is indisputable fact as verified by scientists, philosophers, scholars, clergy, and David Bowie.

If Star Wars: Destiny is a CCG, X-Wing is an LCG.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm CST and after 8pm works for me since my kids are typically in bed or getting ready for bed around then