1. par·a·ble [par-uh-buhl] Show IPA
a short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth, religious principle, or moral lesson.
a statement or comment that conveys a meaning indirectly by the use of comparison, analogy, or the like.
2. A story with a deeper meaning
3. to share the light/truth
4. Not everyone will understand but those that do will be blessed
5. both actually but revealing if I had to pick one.
6. Listen if you're interested
7. An open heart and an open mind
8. A hard heart
9. Those who want to understand shall gain knowledge, those that are not interested are truly missing out on God's grace
10. Look for the deeper meaning and be open to its interpretation
Jesus spoke in parables partly to fulfill prophecy but they serve as a great way to teach and are easily remembered and learned from if you have an open mind and an open heart.