It's the adverse of the question that was in the last one. O_o Boggly.
Favorite way to spend a Sunday: Consuming vast amounts of broccoli and waking up at unholy hours to watch the preachers on TV.
My Nickname as a Child: Conman.
My favorite kind of music: Christian Alternative (meaning anything Christian that is an alternative to hymns and southern gospel).
In High school, what I wanted to be when I grew up: A Hero.
1) They railed against Him, because he did 'work' on the sabbath. That they cared more about following the exact specifications of the law than caring for people.
2) God never stops working either.
3) a) He only does the things that God would do.
b) God loves Him, and shows Him all He does.
c) That giving God honor, honors the Son, and vice versa.
d) God has life in Himself, and so does Jesus.
e) Authority to judge was given to Him, and His judgments are equal to God's.
f) The work Jesus was given to do testified that He was from the Father.
3.5) They show that God and Jesus are equals.
4) That it doesn't work like that. Jesus claimed to be the only way to God. And he also claimed that anyone who does not honor Him does not Honor God, and John said that if you don't believe Jesus, you call God a liar. And that if you had the Son, you had life. If you didn't, then you did not have life.
5) If you believe that Jesus was telling the truth, if you believe in Him, then the gateway to death is closed to you. Those shadows of fear can no longer touch or haunt you, because Jesus is standing in the way.
6) a) John was sent by God.
b) The work Jesus did testified that God was backing Him.
c) God Himself testified about Jesus.
d) The Scriptures testify as to who Jesus is.
7) They followed the law as a matter of getting acclaim by the populace, but they didn't really believe or study it.
They read the words, but they did not believe them.
As one that is very close, loving, and trusting. He'd be a liar. I guess I want to learn more about God, this life, and right and wrong.