Yogscast Jingle Jam 2017

Post good gaming deals and arrange for game trades here. No discussions! When trading use traceable services. CCGR is not responsible for bad trades.
If linking from cheapBUTTgamer.com just use abbreviation CAG.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!

Yogscast Jingle Jam 2017

Postby Sstavix » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:14 am

Humble Bundle is presenting the Yogscast Jingle Jam this year. They did it last year, and I managed to land a ton of neat games (and some not-so-neat games, I admit...) for only $35. Even better, all the proceeds go to charity - and one of the charities you can choose is Christ Centered Gamer!

Right now, the bundle includes Rust, Dungeon of the Endless, Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut and Garry's Mod. More games will be added every day until the 25th. Take note that they will run out of keys for some games as things progress, so the sooner you sign up, the more likely you will be able to get the whole shebang for one low price.

You can find out more by clicking here. And feel free to search the site for reviews of whatever games they add!
"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery, and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." -- Noah Webster

My blog: Writing from Idaho

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: Yogscast Jingle Jam 2017

Postby ccgr » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:12 am

Return to “Gaming Deals and Trading”