Please pray for the Fischer family

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
katiekabo0m
Noob
Noob
There was a double murder in Ontario just before Easter. They were my relatives. I know more than the news has published because I am related but wasn't there and it is still in the court system so for now I am just asking for prayers for the family as it was a huge devastating tragedy. My brother was at the funeral and said one of the uncles are so drugged up because he can't handle what has happened. Please pray for the whole Fischer family as well as all their relatives (Harris, etc). There was an abused witness who is having a very hard time as well. Please pray for her. She is already released from hospital but could not go back home.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6

† To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.
To one without faith, no explanation is possible. †
ShadowedStarr
I'm praying for you.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying, please keep us posted
katiekabo0m
Noob
Noob
Thank you for the prayers. I worry about the 3 adult children who are now without their parents due to their deaths to this tragedy. I worry about how the one sibling who was the witness is dealing with her grief and guilt. I cannot even imagine as I still have my parents and never knew anyone who was murdered before, much less family. Still devastated.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6

† To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.
To one without faith, no explanation is possible. †
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Will keep them in my prayers