I'm ashamed to admit this, but I'm in a desperate place.

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
HalcyonLioness
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hello, everyone. It's been a few years since I was here last. Those past few years have been good. Slow, but good. I found work. Been keeping afloat. Still writing and arting on the side. I praise God continually for His ability to make sure life remained stable and for all the wonderful little things that brighten my days, be it a bit of good food or a silly podcast to listen to.

... but ... I'd best explain the title of this thread.

The bottom line is that I'm in serious financial trouble. Trouble to the tune of roughly $800-$1000 and that hole is getting deeper. I have accepted that the mess is largely my fault; a mixture of pride, shame, uncertainty, and general insecurity has kept me from reaching out when the first signs things were going bad started showing, and I had tried to find ways to fix the mess on my own ... obviously none of my attempts have borne fruit.

Collectors are calling. My insurance has lapsed. My bank account is on the edge of being locked permanently. I could be losing utilities soon... or not have a home at all. I'm running out of time.

If I can get at least $500 dollars in the next four days, I could be able to save my bank account and I'll be able to work my way out from there... but I don't know where to go. I don't know who to ask or where to turn, and I'm in too desperate a situation to make a guess. Desperate enough to mention that I have a Ko-fi page for donations, but I feel terrible linking that here...

If nothing else, keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I'm holding out hope that someone will hear me or at least become aware of my situation and open the doors to the help I need; that somehow the resources will come through in time, and that those resources will make themselves clear... because, frankly, I have no idea what on all of earth that I am looking for anymore, and every avenue I've reached out to so far has either given me silence or turned me away outright.

I'm at the end of my rope.

... thanks for at least looking.

Stay awesome. Love always.
~Lioness
[Epic sig pic incoming]
Livestream: [http://twitch.tv/halcyonlioness] || YouTube Channel: [http://bit.ly/X3EQNt] || Twitter: [twitter.com/HalcyonLioness] || Tumblr: [halcyonlioness.tumblr.com] || Steam: HalcyonLioness || B-Net Battletag: AstraLioness#[numbers restricted]
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I’ll be praying. I’m so sorry your in this situation, but if it makes you feel any better

A arrow is pulled back, before it springs forwards.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
I'll be praying for you, I really hope you will be able to get back on your feet soon enough.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
My friend, your words tell me that you are asking, seeking and knocking. We were told to seek His Kingdom and His Righteous and all we need is provided to us.
If it's true, and I believe it is, that the Earth is The Lords and the fullness thereof then you and the rest of us are not going to be forsaken. (Something else He told us.)
My prayers for strength and wisdom as well as peace go up for you.
Amen.
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Comotto
Lioness, you may have tried these resources, if not hope this helps.

https://www.youcaring.com/blog/2017/eme ... assistance

CARZ ( also been on Prism a few years )
HalcyonLioness
Noob
Noob
Thank you, Comotto, for showing me this site. My privacy is very important to me, and I feel safe working with this fundraising site. This might be the help I was praying so earnestly for.

For anyone who is seeing this and praying with me, here's the link to the page I set up. Please, if any of you can or if the Lord has enabled you to, help me out either by donating or spreading the word.

Stay awesome and love always, brothers and sisters. Thank you. Thank God.

~Lioness
[Epic sig pic incoming]
Livestream: [http://twitch.tv/halcyonlioness] || YouTube Channel: [http://bit.ly/X3EQNt] || Twitter: [twitter.com/HalcyonLioness] || Tumblr: [halcyonlioness.tumblr.com] || Steam: HalcyonLioness || B-Net Battletag: AstraLioness#[numbers restricted]
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying for you. Tomorrow I'll be back in the workforce again, we too have been overstretching ourselves financially and need to be in a better place. I'd honestly contribute if I could but can't. December is such a tough month with Christmas shopping etc.
J.K. Riki
I'm so sorry to hear of your situation. I sent along a small donation, I hope it's helpful. I know it isn't a magic cure or a huge amount, but I figured if everyone could chip in a little it would make a difference, and I felt it on my heart to be part of that. I will also keep you in my prayers, for sure. Know that this will pass, and while it sucks to go through (I've been there with debt collectors calling, it's awful) it is doable and above all keep trying. You've got a community here to talk if you need to talk. We aren't alone on this planet because fellowship is so important, especially during the hardest times.

Do you have a church family you're close with? While it may not offer the financial support you need, it can be a huge source of comfort to have people around you to pray with and just to be there during tough times. Asking for help is so hard, but it's something we have to learn, even through miserable experiences like this. We have to have each other, because we're just not strong enough on our own. And that's not some individual weakness or something, we're built to be with each other.

Please keep us posted and if you need to talk, a lot of folks are here to listen and send encouragement as best we can.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
J.K. Riki wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:25 am Please keep us posted and if you need to talk, a lot of folks are here to listen and send encouragement as best we can.
Amen and Amen!
I read somewhere (okies it's in The Bible lol) that we are to support, comfort, encourage and lift each other up.
Take J.K. Riki"s advice; We're all in this spiritual war together.
Peace!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
DandiestBerry68
Noob
Noob
Find Marketable skills, improve what you're worth in the marketplace, fill every hour with work, even odd jobs. Don't rely on charity. Get a loan from anyone you can. This is the best chance you have to get out of your situation. Good luck and God bless.
-Dandy