Windows 10 Issues

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Double_Pixel
Noob
Noob
Greetings,

I am currently having issues with Windows 10 on my computer. It has decided I am no longer allowed to uninstall most programs. Please pray that I am able to find an answer to this problem that does not result in a full wipe and start over of the system. I really don't want to have to do that.

Thank you for your prayers.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
bummer,praying you get this figured out
Comotto
Buy an Apple. :wink:

CARZ
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Good advice, but I'd like to point out that even Apple and Linux users run into the occasional problem. ;)

You may have already done a search, but I did find this article that might help. You would have to do that with each of the apps that you want to get rid of, so that could be a long process.

Don't forget to back up all of your documents, pictures and other things you will want to keep! This might be a good opportunity to do now anyway, since you still have access to all your files. That way, if you do need to wipe the system, at least you'll just need to reinstall the programs you want to use. Don't forget to copy any saved game files you'll want to keep as well (which is one of the reasons I love Steam's Cloud Save feature :) ).
vertigoat
Noob
Noob
praying, i know Christ has a plan for your computer! its also really nice to see how helpful this community is in the comments. feeling uplifted!