GOD SENT MIRACLE

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Joey_Roddy
Noob
Noob
I have a praise report to share and I give God all the glory in Jesus name.

I've prayed some years ago that God would send me a Godly Christian woman. Somewhere along the journey, I've lost faith in believing God to answer my prayer. However, towards the end of January, a couple came started coming to our church with their daughter. The mother told me that she was getting visions of seeing me and her daughter together. Then, the mother's husband told his wife (the mother) that he was also getting visions from God of seeing me and their daughter together. I was invited multiple times to their house to visit and having dinner. Me and their daughter started hanging out quite often. Then, she confided in me how she felt about me and I felt the same way about her. Since February 14, 2017, we both have been dating and it's been so wonderful every passing day since. The Lord brought to me the love of my life and I thank Him every day for her. Her name is Stefany.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
That's awesome! thanks for sharing!
XxSpecter14xX
Noob
Noob
That's so cool! I pray that someday I can find someone that amazing and right for me! xD Praise God for that!