Broken Toe!

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Nate_Dad
Noob
Noob
So my silly wife accidently kicks a suitcase sitting on the floor in the bedroom (just got back from vacation last week). She screams! She lays on the bed yelling "I broke it!"
Having seen her break toenails doing this before, I prepare to help her with this but I dont see anything wrong with the nail. She yells " not my nail, my toe" at which point I notice that it is kind of pointing in the wrong direction.

Worse part of that is, I am a physician Assistant and you would expect that I would have noticed that right away. Sheesh.

So prayer request. My wife and kids dont live in the same state I do. My work keeps me away during the week. Prayer that she will be able to handle the duties of a single mom while on crutches and that the pain does not get any worse. So far she has done great.

I was going to post some pics, but they are too big. oh well. imagine little to pointing 45 deg angle outward instead of straight ahead. you get the idea.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
ouchie, praying!
KatyGirl07
Noob
Noob
Please pray for mommy' toe. It is getting better
NatetheGreat0812
Noob
Noob
That's my mom plllllllllllllllz pray for us
NatetheGreat0812
Noob
Noob
Poor Mom, Now she has an eye infection. She is having a hard week.
CraZy_Ernie
Noob
Noob
Crutches for a little broken toe? Man she's milking you for sympathy and a pint of her favorite ice cream. I think the kids need some ice cream too. :D I've broken a toe the same way on a suitcase in the bedroom...
Nate_Dad
Noob
Noob
In her defense it was pretty displaced. But its healing well. I dont think she is milking it, she just has zero pain tolerance. And I am happy to spoil her a bit when I am home!!
Comotto
ccgr wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:09 pmouchie, praying!
Ditto.

CARZ
WisteriaWillows
Noob
Noob
I do see that I'm late to the party, but has your wife had her foot x-rayed? When little toes get broken, they sometimes take that bone on up in the foot with it. She may have two broken bones. (I base this guess on my mother's broken toe.)