Divorce

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
flufyman
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Well, here's the update on the family I mentioned a few weeks back in my last post.

As you can tell by the title, it did not end in the way anyone wanted it to. The mother and father of my two friends have decided to split up. I haven't ever had to deal with anything like this before. This all happened the day after I posted last, but I waited for it all to develop more and gave it some time.

I know this is really hard on my friends. They are 12 and 16, and this is going to leave a mental scar on them both, that they will carry for the rest of their lives.

If anyone else has been unfortunate enough to have had to deal with the same experience, would you please tell me what would have helped you the best, or what did help you through it the best. I consider both of these girls to be two of my very best friends, but the older one has been pushing me away. I don't know whether or not to give them space or not. I need as much advise as I can get please.

Again, anything that a friend could have done for you or did for you (If you ever went through something like this) to make things better, would be greatly appreciated.

Please say a very big prayer for the Drew family. Thank you.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying. My parents got divorced when I was 18, it's never easy. Give them time to adjust and heal. My brother and I felt like bargaining chips between our parents and wanted time to sort things out on our own. Time and space is not unreasonable for this troubling time.