Trust

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
flufyman
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
There is a family at my church who I am very close with, and they great people. Their two daughters play guitar and I play piano every once and a while when we lead church. We practice nearly 3 times a week and I've gotten to be really good friends with them.

their parents have had some rough times in the past, but they have gotten through them. Now, another rough patch is here, and I'm scared for a number of reasons.

I don't want to see these two wonderful people split, and I don't want my two friends to have to deal with that either.

The third reason for being so upset is what I am really struggling with. I feel ashamed to be upset for this, because I know that my problem doesn't amount to the one at hand. I have grown very fond of the older sister, and I honestly believe that I can have a future with her. If her parents split, I am terrified of how that might change things. It might change things now, or in the long run, but either way, I'm scared. I'm terrified.

I don't know what to to do about what is going on right now. In fact I, myself, can't do anything to fix this, and that is what is bothering me so much I think...

The underlying problem is that I need to trust God more. I trust Him with everything that I have, but this situation is breaking me... I need to be able to trust Him with my future and believe that no matter what happens, everything will be okay, which is very hard believe for me.

I ask that you all say a prayer for me, my trust, and my future, but more so, please say a prayer for this family. Thanks.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I know that feeling of helplessness all to well. Praying for you and that family. Keep us posted!