Possible call to ministry?

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Derek275
Noob
Noob
I feel a tug in my heart for helping with the younger kids in youth and everything we talk they tell me I'd make a good youth pastor. I feel like God might be calling me in that direction so if you could pray for clarity, that'd be nice
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
praying!
Wildfire04
Noob
Noob
i will definitely pray for you tonight before i go to bed. Maybe try it and see how it goes?
Pastor_Trey
Noob
Noob
Our church will definitely have you in our prayers, brother.
Other than seeking God's will through prayer, the best thing I can say to do is ask for some training from your pastor. He'll be able to prepare you for whatever lies ahead in ministry.
Back when I was an Associate Pastor, the one on one training was exactly what I needed, so I think it will help you out a lot too.

God bless you, Brother
centaurianmudpig
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Derek275 wrote:I feel a tug in my heart for helping with the younger kids in youth and everything we talk they tell me I'd make a good youth pastor. I feel like God might be calling me in that direction so if you could pray for clarity, that'd be nice
Praying that you will take that bold step without fear and go forth with wisdom. Amen.