Prayer request

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Emwok
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Just thought I'd let y'all know about this recent turn of events. For about a week or so, I had been experiencing some pain in my right calf. It felt muscular (like a cramp), so I massaged and stretched it until it felt better and by Wednesday, my leg was pretty much fine except for some minor aches. Wednesday night I played some ultimate frisbee with no problems. Thursday, my calf started aching again, and so I started massaging and stretching again. Friday, I woke up and the pain was worse so I kept up what I was doing before. Friday evening, my parents noticed a good bit of swelling in my calf and ankle and decided to take me to an urgent care center first thing in the morning (I was supposed to leave on a mission trip). To summarize the rest, a blood clot was found in my right leg, and later some clots were found on the outer areas of my lungs. I was hospitalized immediately, and wasn't allowed to leave the bed until the doctors said I could. I was discharged this afternoon and just got home about an hour ago. Prayers for quick healing would be appreciated.
Spoiler:

CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
You don't have to ask me twice. You got my prayers all the way. I may not know what you're going through, but I know Jesus might have a clue. I also pray that you keep in mind that He loves, and about you, and He will do his will even if it means you're stuck in bed.

At least you got a laptop, book, portable dvd player, or something to keep you busy, right?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying, glad they caught it!
lokik21
Praying, super glad they caught it though at least. I know that can turn into a major problem, so I'm glad you're doing better.