Meeting other Christian Gamers

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
rayres
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hi all.

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rob, and I live in Midwestern Ontario, Canada. I 42 years old and live in a small town. I am a computer gamer and also play board games. I like turn-based strategy/simulation games (e.g. City Builders such as SimCity 4) and a few rpgs which don't have magic/psychic powers, lots of swearing, etc. in them. I am currently playing Approaching Infinity, which is a roguelike in space with infinite character progression/planets, etc. to explore. I am still running Windows 7 32-bit with a dual core processor, 4 GB of RAM, and a 1 GB video card! I have LOTS of old games to play and don't want to break compatibility by getting a new computer with Windows 10 64-bit. When I see games from Steam, GOG, or Gamersgate (especially one sale) that meet my criteria and which run on my computer, I sometimes buy them to play later. I like a variety of board games as well.

My prayer request is that I would find Christians with similar interests, especially women, who live in Southern Ontario. (My other hobbies is golfing when winter weather isn't a problem and watching t.v.) I started attending church again, but at a new church. I do have a fast internet connection to play online games, but I do not play MMORPGs. If I make male friends that is okay, too.

Thanks.

Rob
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome! Praying for you!