A few prayers

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
lokik21
Are you human?: Yes!
Prayers for the McNally family whom I heard through my Church that Anne McNally had passed away, and from what the father had said she was a very nice lady that helped in my Church. Prayer that she is in Heaven with the Lord.
For the people that passed away from the earthquakes and the family that was affected by them. Prayer that they are in Heaven with the Lord.
Prayer for my Aunt Susie who found out recently that she has breast cancer but hopefully was found in time. Please let her be healed God.
Prayer for the child that my wife and I found out were having that they'll come out strong and safe and have a great Faith in the Lord.

...a prayer for me as well if you wouldn't mind. I know I'm new and this may sound like I'm asking for a lot but please pray for my brain to get rid of the doubts I have. Lately I've had my brain trying to reject the Lord our God and having a conflict of Faith and I really don't want that. I do love the Lord our God so much but my brain has been trying to turn me away. I'm not entirely certain why I'm having these doubts but I think I should talk to a priest soon. Maybe it's just something God has put in my path for me to grow stronger or maybe it's just that I'm scared. I really don't like the thought of death, I know that God has forgiven us of all our sins and given us everlasting life but still I'm scared and I don't know why...

Lastly please pray for everyone. For anyone that has lost a loved one, for the people that have passed and gone to the Lord our God. And that we may all be united in the love for the Lord our God.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
praying, please keep us posted on your aunt. Congrats on the baby, is it your first? Praying for God to strengthen your faith, if you want to talk, let me know.
lokik21
ccgr wrote:praying, please keep us posted on your aunt. Congrats on the baby, is it your first? Praying for God to strengthen your faith, if you want to talk, let me know.
Yeah it's our first we just got married last May =) and will do about my Aunt. And I wouldn't mind talking about my faith, it would probably help, I'm just not sure where it came from to be honest... My doubts I mean.