Please pray for my wife and myself...

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Thank you for the prayers!
Lights were turned on today thanks to a neighbor.
I have now properly entered society as I'm in debt beyond my means!
(Thankfully God has me covered!)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
It's getting a little worse, just a little.
Last night I walked from jail back to my apartment. It took me almost 3 hours to do so since there was no one available to get a ride from. (I truly have no friends...)
Why was I in jail? My wife somehow got the impression I was going to kill her and told a neighbor, who called the police.
Charges were dropped because during the investigation she admitted she may have misunderstood things and over reacted. Thankfully because she does have records showing her dementia, no charges were filed against her for false information.
I was released with an "I'm sorry for your situation". Doesn't get me back my time I lost though...
I am now WAY behind in trying to collect finances to keep the cable going (where I get internet access) as well as the borrowed money from my neighbor. I have until the 1st for cable and my neighbor is understanding and being patient.
I'm not afraid to admit I'm now a little more scared than I used to be in even trying to communicate with her. I am afraid to admit that it may be over for us as a happy couple, but at least we're still a couple.
(God? Are you in control? Yes? How come I don't feel it any more? Help me feel it again please?)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
oh my! Praying for you guys!
lokik21
Praying, I really hope it gets better for both of you.
skeer
I'm praying too, hopefully God will help her to realize how much you love her. Out of curiosity, does she still pray or trust God? Hopefully God will resolve this quickly, but either way, God's timing is perfect. Don't let fear take control of you, but focus on Him. Idk if they help, but 1 Corinthians 13 is on love and for some reason, Eclesiastes brings be comfort, despite some people saying it seems like a downer xD

Again, praying for you :)
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Thank you all for your prayers. I know beyond my own understanding that prayer is a valuable asset we have!
Just wanted to touch base and give an update. As you may have notice I've not been around for a while. I had to try and get myself back together. I'm still not quite complete, but I realized that's not a good excuse since a little support would be in order. (Besides, no man is an island: Romans 14:7...)
There is a strong chance that Joanne will be entering a nursing home or an assisted living facility. The plan is to try and get a place where we can still be together, even if it's just daytime.
I'm still quite scared, feeling alone, confused, angry, concerned. I mostly feel Loved by God and wish to stay that way...
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying for strength, comfort, and happiness in this uncharted territory.
WisteriaWillows
Noob
Noob
Lewie,

I haven't heard anything from or about you in a long time. What's the latest?

Wist
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
I'll be praying.
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
WisteriaWillows wrote:Lewie,

I haven't heard anything from or about you in a long time. What's the latest?

Wist
Well Wist, so glad you asked because it's the first thing I intended to do when I got some ability to get back online! (And DEEP thanks for asking!)
Joanne is having a few physical issues lately, some related to being female, others due to diabetes, wrong medicine issues and lately bumping her head hard on the table when she fell asleep at the table. She still shows signs of Alzheimer's but is also making some form of grand effort to show she's not completely gone, but still functional. I feel she IS still going strong, just having bouts of confusion, memory loss and anxiety over situations.
Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray as there is no greater proof of Hope than an expected answer to prayer!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks for the update, will continue to pray!
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
God is Good.
I'm convinced your prayers are what's keeping us afloat and surviving, and I thank you deeply.
Still have no internet, still maintaining 80% or more focus on my wife and her Alzheimer's.
Wife's in a rehab center now after being in the hospital for major breathing issues and has begun to hate me just because I quit smoking and told her there is no more smoking when she gets home. (I'm sure it's just the Alzheimer's, don't make it any easier though)
ALMOST completely out of the financial situation she placed us in by taking my debit card and going shopping when bills were still unpaid. Don't like keeping things from her but I was approved for a credit card and that's been a huge help in paying off bills. I'm now at the point where once it's paid up over what I owe Amscot I can pull that off the card, pay Amscot and be done with them!
I'll be able to, once again, be a fully active member real soon, I can feel it! I already voted for the server (first thing I did!)
Thanks again for your prayers, I'm praying for all my family here as well.
Peace and Blessings!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Good to see you here! Thanks for the update, will continue to keep you two in my prayers.
WisteriaWillows
Noob
Noob
Is Joanne still in a nursing care sort of place?
Last edited by WisteriaWillows on Sat May 13, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J.K. Riki
Praying that in the midst of all this, God gives you the peace that overwhelms all situations. Keep going back to that well, it's never-ending and His strength is always there when ours fails! All the very best.