Soon to start the ministry God gave me

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
God has placed within my heart that not enough of His people are talking to each other.
Everyone seems to be running on their own understanding of God's Plan for His people instead of testing spirits and confirming assumptions.
Walk down (almost) any street and pass churches within blocks of each other that truly don't know about each other as fully as they should.
Please pray that God's Will, God's Word and God's Way are the ONLY fuel that makes this ministry function to its fullest potential as well as being accepted as a reawakening of His Church.
We are all coming to a crossroad where we must take the correct path. The wrong one may not seem unhealthy and be full of potential, but the right path leads to a cornucopia of what Life truly has to offer in it's fullest.
Thank you, and Amen.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying that God blesses it and it takes off, keep us posted!
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
I'll be praying that God blesses it and it starts moving, God's Speed!
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
:lol:
God is indeed good! Thank you for your continued prayers, things are moving slowly but at least they are moving!
This week is a "base platform" production week. This means base contacts obtained, business cards and fliers being made, website creation underway! Also please allow me to explain how I came to the name of the ministry. Observe how God gives meaning to Crossroad Cornucopia:
Remember what I said in my post? If not, here it is:
BlockHeadLewie wrote: God has placed within my heart that not enough of His people are talking to each other.
We are all coming to a crossroad where we must take the correct path. The wrong one may not seem unhealthy and be full of potential, but the right path leads to a cornucopia of what Life truly has to offer in it's fullest.
If we accept the fact that each of us are flawed in our understanding, it would be easier to accept as well someone else might have the fix for our said flaw. In turn we ourselves might have the fix for someone else's flaw, yet if we aren't willing to be used by God and remain 'comfortable' where we are, none of us are totally complete.
This ministry, Crossroad Cornucopia, is the bridge between everyone having merely a life and stepping into a more abundant life Jesus intended. Everyone comes to a crossroad in their life and as I said taking the right path is the key. Crossroad Cornucopia will take God's Church and offer that chance for us to keep ourselves and others under God's Word, remaining within God's Will and maintaining the fact it's ALWAYS going to be God's Way, not ours.
Considering within everyone's life are multitudes of crossroads, including the crossroad of salvation, isn't it nice to know God's Plan includes a support structure? Crossroad Cornucopia is one such support!
Thanks again for your continued prayers! Peace!
8)
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
As requested, here is an update on Crossroad Cornucopia:

God has allowed a few people to assist me in obtaining some software I shall need. He has also bestowed upon me several ideas to incorporate into this ministry which would cover several age groups as well as many different denominations or religions.
I am now in the part where I shall begin locating and obtaining a dedicated website with a chatrooms, forums, video and picture abilities, calendar and other various devices which would assist in proper communication and idea exchanges within the ministry. Business cards, fliers and a short newsletter are also in the works. I am also at the point where I might need to consider looking for investors.

So there it is, prayers are indeed being answered as well as God moving in His Own Way, according to His Own Word and within His Own Will!
Peace!
8)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
thanks for the update, will continue to pray!
xXDr34dL0rdXx
Good! Glad to hear your starting it up!!
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
UPDATE:
I am no longer alone! Ok, I've always had Jesus, but I now have an assistant! I found someone who will help me with certain legal matters of starting a business as well as keeping me on track and properly focused.
Apparently starting a business, even a non-profit one, has hidden within this task built-in situations that make you stop and go "Hmmmm..." (Much of it seems to relate to finances. Yuck.)
I'm loving this challenge!
Peace!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great progress, thanks for sharing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I feel I need to make this semi-defensive post in a personal anti-attack against a potential misunderstanding.
Why did I post so many people the same question?
I am curious about people. Have been all my life really.
All part of my ministry once I go to really thinking about it.
If I did not ask you, it's not because I didn't have interest in you, no. It's because I suddenly thought this might be taken as spam, so I quit.
If you would like me to ask you, please let me know (PM works fine!) and I'll go to your question thread and, well, ask!
(Admins, Mods, etc, I do apologize if that was overboard, and grateful if you consider the last comment of the post? Thank you.)
:? 8) :?
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Thank you for your prayers! It's definitely helping!
Ministry Update:
I have a Minecraft server up and (sort of) running. This will be the center of entertainment for many and a place to hold contests for greater involvement among the people. I have one staff member within the server populace to help with it's birth (whenever time and reality allow) with more to come soon! I hope to have it available for a grand opening within a month or possibly two. (It takes a LOT to get a server ready!)
There is a website also obtained and within a week will be totally paid for and off of free/trial. There is a FaceBook and Twitter account set up just for the ministry. Business cards and fliers are still in the works. I'll also have them displayed on the website.
I'll make most information public real soon. Time is God's to control, I am but a hand on His Clock.
Peace!
8)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great to hear!