Ministry funding

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Our church funds several missionaries and they have some openings. I asked for an application and was told that we're not what they had in mind, but they would discuss it with the World Outreach Team this Saturday.

Can you pray that God's will be done with this ministry? We're definitely unique and that makes it difficult for many churches to take us seriously or even consider funding us in any way. Sadly, most of them don't even return my phone calls when I just ask if they can tell their congregation that we exist and have a handy Christmas Buying Guide. If we can spread awareness and funding through patreon supporters or donations, this site can grow and become so much better. We can use funding to hire on staff and get timelier and more AAA game reviews out. Funding could also help us go to ministry conferences to spread awareness of what we offer to Christian gamers and concerned parents. Attending those conferences are not cheap as renting a booth alone is $2500.

Please pray for wisdom, guidance, and God's blessing for this site, thanks!
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
Keeping CCGR in my prayers.
SSquared
You got it. Praying.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin