How God has been working in my life.

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
JMC
Noob
Noob
It's amazing to realize how much God has done in our lives that we often don't realize it, but he has. Over the past 4 months God has done a considerable amount of work for me by giving the strength to push in school and through life after the loss of my great-grandma. She passed away at the age of 93 and is in a better place now. After she had passed, I was probably at the lowest point of my life I had ever been and it was tough. I was failing 2 core credit classes in high school, I had lost all motivation to get stuff done and turned in. A lot of people didn't realize what was going on, even I didn't know what exactly I was going through. It was definitely one of the hardest times, if not, the hardest I've ever tried to get through. I'd ask people for help but it finally came down to the point where I only needed to ask God and he did help. Eventually, I found the right people that helped to turn my life around and it got better since then. I got to graduate this year with my classmates and I'm able to go to college this fall with it most of it paid for.

I'm grateful for everything he's done for me. It's taught me a lesson when even during the hard parts of life you should keep on going and have faith in God. I believe that lesson was truly a blessing in showing me that the Lord does provide when you ask and have strong faith.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Awesome story, thanks for sharing. Glad to hear that God is working in your life.
charleythebear
Noob
Noob
yesterday (Wednesday) i invited my friend from school to my youth group, it turns out he has some argument with one of my friends there and i got really worried. i wish i would have just trusted God and get on with my life cause when i got there they looked like old friends who haven't seen each other in 3 years ( cause they were ) i don't know how it happened but in almost an instant they became best friends again and i feel like God took the opportunity to save (yes i said save) 2 birds with one action (killing birds just wasn't an option here) he brought my school friend closer to Christ AND brought a friendship back together.
i didn't give out names cause i didn't have to and you wouldn't know them anyway :D
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Brookelberrypie
Noob
Noob
JMC you're young to have learned this lesson, and that is great. So many go through their entire lives trying to do everything by their own power and failing miserably. I'm so pleased for you that you've learned the value of trusting God. Good for you.