Please Pray for Madison

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Toycyborg
Noob
Noob
My Best friend since I moved to America needs God's help more than anyone, she suffered a major tragedy and may not be able to ever walk again the way she used to. I pray for her every small group and every Sunday. She's lost her faith in god since this has happened but I've been trying to convince her to have faith and God WILL answer. Please pray for her, God Bless you
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
praying
Toycyborg
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote:praying
Bless you and thank you very much.
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying for her. I too have not been able to walk "normally" since a major accident crushed both of my feet. I've had 16 operations to my left foot and 22 to my right since then. At least one more operation to go too. Please tell Madison to keep her faith in God. Jesus walks with her daily and knows her pain all too well. God will never give her more than she can handle.

This verse has been my favorite for a long time.

1 Corinthians 10:13

No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; he’ll always be there to help you come through it.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
She'll always be in my prayers.

Let's pray for her right now,
"Dear Lord, we pray for Madison today in hopes that you may heel her. But if not, then give her and us the strength to understand that it is your will. She is in your hands, Lord. We trust in you.

in Your name we pray,
Amen"
Brookelberrypie
Noob
Noob
How is Madison doing now? I imagine losing the ability to walk would be extremely traumatic and anger is a natural response. I'll pray for your sweet friend, that she learns to come to terms with her new normal, and sees that even in our darkest hour, God is still there, shining a light, guiding us to him.