Rescuing my Sister

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey guys...

My parents are leaving to my sisters house Wednesday to rescue my sister from her husband, she will be going to a safe house once she gets back. Please pray that she won't resist my parents and come home, and come back to Jesus. Thank you all so much!
Last edited by TheAlexTDB on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
praying for your family, keep us posted
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
I'll keep your sister and your family in my prayers today. I pray for everyone involved for their safety as well as handling this situation in a peaceful manner.
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
So far so good! She came back and shes doing great, my parents are relieved now and things are starting to brighten up. Thanks for praying!
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Glad she is doing well. Praying for your family.
Mirkku100
Noob
Noob
This may come too late... but I will pray for you and your sister and for the whole community!
I have to thank God for leading me here. I am truly grateful for finding this community full of lovely people. ^^ (Even though I don't know anyone here yet.)
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
TheAlexTDB wrote:So far so good! She came back and shes doing great, my parents are relieved now and things are starting to brighten up. Thanks for praying!
Thanks for the update. Blessings
WhiffyBee
Noob
Noob
It's good that she is in a safe home now, I will keep your family in my prayers.
“Come and see the works of God; He is awesome in His doing toward the sons of men. He turned the sea into dry land; they went through the river on foot. There we will rejoice in Him”
~Psalm 66:5-6
Ashton_Gigglez
Noob
Noob
I will be praying for her. I feel so much for girls and women who find themselves in these positions. It is so hard for them to trust after that because the person who is supposed to treat you like his world and provide and protect you has failed you and is not who you thought they were. I will be praying that she can find peace and trust again and that she is able to realize that God is a man who will never fail her or forsake her and will always take care of her. She has an amazing story and could help so many other girls who have had to deal with this and who still are. I pray that she allows God to use her to bring hope to so many others. Let her know how proud of her I am, I know you don't know me but steeping out of that situation is not an easy thing.

Love and peace from my home to yours,
Ashton
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Thanks so much for the prayers, I really do appreciate it and I know my sister does too. I'll try and keep ya'll posted, its just hard being extra busy in this situation. Thanks again!

Luxen
Noob
Noob
I too will join in prayer for you, your family, and all involved.