Prayer Request

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
agent00mario
Noob
Noob
I was born with mild Cerebral palsy, so I have tight muscles in my legs and have a harder time walking than other kids. I have learned how to walk 3 times already because of the 2 surgeries that had to be done. I am still going to physical therapy, and my legs are getting stronger from the last surgery that was done last summer. Before my last surgery my legs would give out without any warning, because my bones were growing faster than my muscles. I know that God does not let people go through what they cannot handle, so I kinda feel blessed. I have been praying that I will be able to use this disability to help lead people to God, like how Nick Voichic has no arms and legs and has lead probably thousands so Him. Even though I can't run around and play sports like all the kids at my school, I can still lead people to Christ. I'm not shure how right now, and maybe I even did with post, who knows.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Thanks for sharing, praying that God lets you know how He plans on using you for His glory
gamebrain123
Noob
Noob
praying for you
Robin3214
Noob
Noob
I hope God will someday give me a brilliant wife.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
praying
Brookelberrypie
Noob
Noob
Agent00mario, you are a little trooper. Good on you. All our struggles serve as reminders of how much we need God, and allow us to help others. Never lose that fire in your belly, that desire to save people. God gives us exactly what we need to fulfill our mission here on earth. So many never figure out what theirs is. Never stop blessing people with your unique way of thinking buddy, it is an absolute gift.