College

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Khoppa
Noob
Noob
Hey guys,

I just need prayer in the regard of college. I am taking a math class (which I am not too good at) and a speech class, both being requirements for the degrees I want to get. I took a math quiz the other day which I had asked numerous people to pray for me about, and I thought I had totally bombed it. When I got it back tho, I couldn't help but let my jaw drop. I got 97.5% on it!! :shock: Sooo... I was like, totally pumped, and praising God throughout the rest of the class. I still have five quizzes to go, so keep me in your prayers pl0x. ;)

(I have never used that before, so I just had to... lol, pl0x.. so dumb)

Thanks,
Khoppa.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying, keep us posted.
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying for ya Khoppa!
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

BallisticRapture
Noob
Noob
I will be praying for you. God is always with you no matter the situation. I also understand the college thing I have my degree now but it was a rough ride. But i got through with gods help. Keep your head up! God Bless!