having trouble with my faith.

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ManofGod79
Noob
Noob
hey guys,

I am not usually the type of guy who reaches out for help, especially to those that I don't know, however I need prayer.

Lately I have been struggling with feeling inadequate in the eyes of God and others significantly close to me. I love the Lord and I long to seek Him and His will for my life, but I feel like sometimes it's easier to just walk by my Bible than to pick it up. Sometimes it's easier for me to say the words " I love you Jesus" and not really believe he hears me.

I need prayer and fellowship with fellow believers and lately I haven't had that.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying! If it helps I have a daily reminder on my Google calendar reminding me to pray! :) Interested in joining a forum Bible study if we start one?

in Him,
Cheryl
ManofGod79
Noob
Noob
I am definitely interested in joining a Bible study! :) I appreciate the prayer as well :)
jsrcksaaf
It helps me to find a good easy read book to help me get my priorities and heart in the right place. There is a good one called Indescribable. I can't think of the author's name right now though...

Praying for you! I know how it feels!
"What so ever ye do, do it heartily as to the Lord"
Jorgmeisterwork
Most christians, if not all, will experience this one or more times in their lives.
Try listening at some real good gospel Music. It can say a lot sometimes.